cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

13 or 14, uh huh you got it depends on how you count :)

rizza
0 3 40

Whoa! I made it home. Two days away from home. Glad to be back. 

On my way home, I was hit by this craving, well good thing that I was on a plane! Then once we landed, another craving got hold of me, but since I do not smoke, I took my behind straight to the train, instead of outside to light up. 

I dont want to be the old shriveled up lady outside, puffing away. Even when I still smoked, I used to always seem to immediately notice, the elderly woman in the smoking area. I would always think to myself. please God dont let that be me. And I am not a spring chicken, so  I was on the path to be that lady.

So, now I am home, I am enjoying a delicious piece of chocolate, and I am feeling good about me! I don't smoke!!!

I wonder if the cravings ever go away. I do not have many of them, but when I do , they are strong. I am stronger though. I find that I do not like reading about stopping smoking. If fear really worked, I would have stopped smoking years ago. I used to smoke a cigarette while praying for health. Promising to stop tomorrow, and lighting up first thing, when tomorrow came. 

Another day as a NON SMOKER. I am gratedul. And I know that success breeds success.

Thank you all for being here! 

3 Comments