cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

13 Years Free!

jeannie2
5 6 213

Realized its June which I will always be so happy I quit! I like to visit the site to tell you all how much I enjoy life..how much NOPE is the only way..and how to tell anyone that its all so easy when you decide whats most important. It was all in my head..my body,lungs,heart and health never needed smoking to live! I smoked for every reason,every excuse and I enjoyed it. I smoked the poison like it could never hurt me. I was and still am in good health but headaches, being tired, the fact that I was better than that all changed my life. Life is so much easier and more fun than any cigarettes trying to ruin it. For me its one of the best decisions I've ever made. You can do it if I can and this site is a great example! Follow your dreams of being smoke free! Best dreams come true!

6 Comments
Strudel

Jeannie - So great to see you! I just celebrated 12 years yesterday. Congratulations to you on 13 years and thanks for being here when I arrived all those years ago! 

jeannie2

Hi  Strudel! I saw that and so happy..just wonderful 

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 13 Years 

of Freedom @jeannie2 

Snowdoggie

@jeannie2 Thanks for your encouraging post! So glad you are healthy and lovin' it. Big Congratulations on your 13 years!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Barbscloud

@jeannie2 Congrats on 13 years. Glad you stopped by to share your success and inspire new quitters.

Barb

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!