cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

129 days today yeah!!

ryan44
0 6 149

Wow I can't believe its that long already.  Almost out of no man land.  Feels sooooo good to be a non smoker.  Almost time for vacation which starts on 6-30. Will have 12 days off of work and I will be going to New Hampshire for a week.  Went there last year and spent about an hour trying to find my brand of Cigs. So glad I don't have to do that anymore.  Also last year I could ony go for 3 days because I was spending so much money on cigs. and not working for a week. Now I have enough saved to be out for 12 days.  No paid vacation in my business. This has been the only quit I have ever had and I don't know if I could have made it my forever quit without the help of all the great people here. Thank you all so much for being there. I will try to pay back by being there for new people. Dieting is not going as well as my quit though.  but at least I am trying to eat healthier.  My pool should be up by this weekend although we sure need it now with temps in the 90's and very humid. So I guess everything is going pretty good in my life right now. Hope this helps some of the newer people here that things do get better.  There is still a slight urge for a cig sometimes but not enough to make me really want it, and all the others that go with it. NO no no!! Like I said it is very slight urge.

6 Comments