cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

129 DAYS AND STILL HANGING IN THERE !!!!!

trucker5
0 6 19

We are in Riverside CA now.  We have to pick up a load in the morning, take it to Dallas, go home for a few hours (my grown son is homeless AGAIN), then take a load to Phoenix.  Let me tell you !!!! we have been busy. It is OK though, it won't be long before we have our downpayment for our home, and I don't even think about smoking !  I have been here a few times reading blogs, we have a lot of new people !!!  I just want to send a word out to all the newbies......YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR A SUCCESSFUL QUIT....I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.....YOU CAN DO IT !!!!! I quit after smoking for 43 years, you can too. READ READ READ READ !!!!  That is your salvation !!!!!!  You came to this site because you wanted help and wanted to quit ???? FOR GOD'S SAKE AND YOURS  DOOOOOOOOOO  ITTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY.........HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (:=)  MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

NOPE......NOPE......NOPE.....STAY AWAY FROM FAMILY MEMBERS WHO SMOKE, LET THEM COME TO YOU IN A SMOKE FREE ZONE IF THEY WISH TO SEE YOU..........IT'S ALL OUTTA LOVE !

6 Comments