cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

1200 Days?

YoungAtHeart
0 20 72

I just wound up on my page (no idea why, actually!) and realized that I have 1200 days qiit today.

Thanks to  everybody here who helped me to get there.....and to those just starting out, know that it CAN be done.  I got there just one day at a time, and by saying aloud, "I don't DO that anymore!"

Life IS grand when we don't smoke!!

Nancy

20 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Yes - Life is grand as a non-smoker!  Congratulations on 1200 days!

Barbara145

Congratulations, Nancy.  1200 is a beautiful number.  Celebrate!  

bonnie-12-28-14

MarilynH

I love that number Nancy, congratulations on your 1200 precious, stupendous, splendiferous, fantastic, fabulous, amazing, delightful, beautiful, marvelous, awesome, humongous, ginormous and wonderful smoke free days and counting WTG my dear friend, yay, yay, yay and yay again. 

Marilyn ☺ 

froguelady

Congrats Nancy, you did good. Love you.

freeneasy

It certainly IS!  CONGRATS x 1,200!

kristen-9-7-15

Great job Nancy!!

TerrieQuit

Nancy, Hello! and congratulations on 1200 days! I am still having trouble posting pics., but I did figurwe how to put a link on your message board to a pic. Duh?! I mean well! 1200 days is fabulous! WTG!

Terrie

annb

How wonderful!  Congratulations Dear Nancy!  What an inspiration you are!! Oxox

JonesCarpeDiem

velly goot

cpsono

Fantastic...Thank you for being one of my role models on this site!  CP

Strudel

Congrats Nancy! 1200 days - fantastic! 

bonniebee

wow that is Huge Nancy WTG ! congrats on 1200 days !!!!! Thanks for all you do and who you are ! You have helped me tremendously !

johio

Congratulations on an incredible quit......

tjanddj

Congratulations Nancy!

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 1200 days of freedom.

Terry

rainbow2

congratuations that s  sooooo amazing !!!!!!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, Nancy, that is SPECTACULAR and you help so many people here every day, including me.  I am so very grateful that you are here.

SimplySheri

And you simply glow with the freedom of your quit, Nancy!!  You are truly lovely and I send you huge congratulations!!!!

bonniebee

i missed this blog ! You have helped me so much since I quit last February Nancy and i appreciate you so much !

Congrats on your 1200 days of freedom you awesome lady  !!!!!

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.