Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

120 Days~ NOPE

Summer-Rain
0 12 42

Good morning everyone,

Today makes 120 days of being smoke free.  Woo-Hoo!!  This is the longest I have gone with out smoking and I attribute this to the fact that I have gotten such great support and knowledge from this site.  And I am WILLING to be a non smoker.  Thank you, Thank you.

As I stack my smokefree days I have noticed that I rarely have a crave.  Like DJ wrote yesterday it's more like a memory and nothing else.  I feel wonderful and I am enjoying this journey.  To those that are just starting out on this journey don't give in to a crave because it will pass quickly.  Work your plan, educate yourself and stay close to this site.  We are here to help.

The journey continues

12 Comments
exsmokermom

Congrats on 120 DOF!!!

sprinkles104-2

Congratulations!  Way to go!

LouiseR

You are rocking this quit!!

Brenda_M

Congratulations!!!

Jenn_06-03-14

Congrats to you!!!  Way to go!!!  N.O.P.E.

SaucyQ

Well done. Let's celebrate your victory!

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

Congratulations!

Terri103

Verrrrry Happy to hear this!!  You have a great quit going on!!  And you are right...this site is amazing.  I feel so blessed that I typed in some combo of words on Google that lead me to this place where we are all a family.  

In 100 days, I will be where you are today!!  and I WILL be there, because I, like you, am willing to quit.  

elvan

Good for you, soon you will be leaving NML, congratulations.

Strudel

You sound SO good! Congrats on 120 days! 

Eric_L.

yay

tata2

You make all of us very proud..GOOD JOB. I know is very hard specially when stress and problems heat you, but above all that I reached my 44 days!!!!!!!! no slip and very determen, when craving comes behind me I get a tie bag string and put it in my mouth

looks like an idiot but do not care do what ever you must but stick to your determination.

Congrats friend