cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

12 days smoke free. Still in.

vsmith85
0 13 15

Thought I better update so people don't think I gave in and disapeared, lol. I'm still here. Still smoke free. Just been a bit busy. My husband has been out of state working for two months We did it this way because we wanted to make the transition as easy as possible on our autistic son. So he's working, getting a place, then we're moving next month. So yeah, a wee bit stressful as well but its for the greater good. Im not even looking at the bathroom scale anymore haha! Last time I checked I was up 8 pounds but I don't care. I'll lose them eventually. Tried to go back to my calorie restrictions that was working before I quit smoking but I'm not ready for that! Most people I've talked to see a month was when the negative side effects of their quit stopped so that will line up well with when I move. 

All in all im doing pretty well I think. Oh! and both my husband AND my dad have both been smoke free since Monday! So it's trending! My mom is trying as well, but she's having a harder time. But 3 out of 4 of us in one go isn't bad 🙂 

13 Comments