cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

12 Years Smoke Free!

Carenda
5 15 321

Today is a celebration for me.  4384 days total equals 12 Years!  I promised on my first anniversary that I would come back yearly and report in.  Thank God I can honestly say, I did it, I have continued to remain smoke free.  This was accomplished by all the help and support received from this wonderful community of people who started out as friends on the same journey but ended up as family as we all went through this journey to make it to the finish line, a line that never ends.  This is a lifetime commitment that has to be protected at all cost.  Peace and Love to each of you until next year!

Carenda Mitchell Parker🌷

15 Comments
Barbara145

Congrats on 12 years.  You are "rockin" your quit.  Thanks for checking in with us. Enjoy your next year.' 

green1611

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 12.52.02 PM.png

Great job of the life ! We will follow you....12 years !! Ohoooooo

Congratulations !

meWisconsin

Congratulations on 12 years of freedom. Thanks for dropping by to share with us. Many more to come.

Terry😎

YoungAtHeart

SO happy you come back to celebrate with us each year!  Gives hope to our newbies, and helps us elders who have hung around realize we do make a difference!

ALL good!  

Congratulations!!!!

Nancy

Barbscloud

@Carenda Congrats on12 years.  That's a fabulous success to celebrate.

Barb

Cousin-Itt

Thank you for coming back each year and sharing your success of 

12 Years of Smoke Free Living

Beautiful-Congratulations-Image.jpg

JuJuCFruit

Fantastic!  Indeed accomplishments like yours do give newbies much inspiration!!

Congrats!

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job and Congratulations.

I remember you from way back then.

Congratulations Once Again

Strudel

Carenda - it is so wonderful to see you! Like Dale, I also remember you - you were here when I quit 11 years ago! CONGRATS on 12 years!!

Sootie

@Carenda  CONGRATULATIONS!!! So good to see you on this site again!! Hope you enjoyed your anniversary of freedom from the addiction on nicotine!!!

Stay well....stay strong!

Carenda

Sootie, its so good to see you,  All Is well and hope all is well with you also.  We have travelled many miles to cross this milestone.  Take care!

Carenda

To everyone who who celebrated with me, I say thanks!  to those who are reaching for the final goal, continue to reach, you will get there.  Love to all!  Those who were with me back in the day when we were going through our quits, We did it, didn't we!!  Lol

Carenda Mitchell Parker🌷

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations Carenda! We are all so happy & as proud of you as you are of yourself. Thanks for stopping by.

Mn@ 001.jpg

Giulia

How the heck did I miss this?!  Well, better found late than not found at all @Carenda !  Big Bravas, WOMAN!  Twelve years, YOWZA!  No dirty dozen here, Clean Dozen!  Happy that you poked your nose in to do the shout out and let us share the celebration with you.  It never gets boring, does it?!  Here's to many MANY more.  Never let it go!  

1 error.JPG

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats @Carenda Glad you stopped by to let us know how you are. Every time I look at your picture I think it's a picture from the red carpet somewhere 🙂