cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

11 years Anniversary!

jeannie2
7 26 292

I love today as much as the very first day that I quit! Party time! It's been a awesome journey...its wonderful to be free from smoking. Never had  a reason to ever not protect my quit..absolutely love being smoke free and I loved smoking.  Until you have this freedom you will never understand how sweet it is and to realize how much life is a beach and easy to live smoke free! This is what it's all about

26 Comments
indingrl

animated_1591996006964.gif on 11 YEARS NICOTINE FREE and enjoying YOUR new lifestyle - WAY TO GO

jeannie2

Thank you

JACKIE1-25-15

Sootie

SuzyQ411

Wonderful news jeannie2‌. Toot your horn and light the fireworks. *** ELEVEN *** YEARS *** SMOKE - FREE *** !!!

Giulia

Wow.  How great is that.  And I've been on this site since your beginning.  Thanks for dropping in and shining your light and the light on your magnificent 11 year quit.

And a few words from your time back in 2010:

"its a trip for me to realize just how easy it was for me...once you make up your mind its as easy as that......."

Go to her home page, Newbies, read her blogs.  There's wisdom to be had there.  

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 11 years.  Thanks for sharing your success.

Barb

Thomas3.20.2010

Congratulations, Jeannie!!!

Daniela2016

Happy Anniversary and Big

Congratulations - Golden confetti animation (GIF) - Download on ...

YoungAtHeart

SO happy you came back to  celebrate with us!  I just know you will be an inspiration to many on this journey.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 11 YEARS!

Nancy

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for 11 splendiferous Smokefree years and counting WTG YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON! Let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES.

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

jeannie2

Thank you

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gif Congratulations jeannie2 ...Celebrate and Enjoy...~ 

Colleen 558 DOF 

minihorses

upside-learning-11th-anniversary.jpg

Congratulations!

maryfreecig

Congratulations on 11 and thank you for sharing your success!

Maki

Can get into my pictures , but want to send you my best wishes for many many more smoke free years and congratulations on a huge accomplishment .  Thank you for showing us all I can be done . 

Maki 

elvan

Congratulations!  ELEVEN is a stunning accomplishment, thank you for letting us celebrate with you, thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you!

Ellen

Strudel

Happy anniversary Jeannie - and thank you for being here when I arrived!