cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

11/06/15=440 beautiful smoke free days ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

linda.mustafa
0 7 8

Hello EXFamily, I hope everyone is well and in good spirits.

The days are longer and it's warming up here in London, so plenty of time to do a lot of work and different activities , without having to rush in because of the cold or darkness !

We can use our lovely parks for longer each day , especially after a humid day , walking through a gentle evening breeze.

I hope you , too, are enjoying warmer days where you live!

It's lovely to read the blogs of many new members and remembering the early days of my personal journey !

Of course , there are so many similar feelings , ideas and decisions involved , and it makes me think of how similar our journeys are , overall.

I think that the fundamental issue to remember here is that there is no point in wasting your energy fighting off the process...It is not a battle, it is a process which takes time and which needs your focus !

Focus on building that peaceful and free future of yours , free from addiction and fear, free from false illusions and promises.

I have come to understand that no matter what the day will bring , it is the attitude we choose to deal with that day which turns a bad day into a good day and a good day into a bad day.

It is really that simple, it is really our choice.

We truly do not need to make it harder than it is , because it is not hard as in dealing with a difficult issue upon which we do not have any control !

Quitting is in our control...We have it in our hands....We are the ones that either keep it tight or let it go , full stop.

Hold that fist tight,  don't let it go.

Best wishes to all x

Linda440DOF

7 Comments