cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

10th anniversary of 911 weekend.

jojo29
0 11 17

Hello everyone 🙂 well, today starts the anniversary wkend for 911, iam sure that there isnt a person out there who wasnt affected by this tragic day, I think every person is somehow connected to 9-11. me iam a new yorker, so iam very connected to it. my back round, the firemen, wel to the right middle guy there, hes one of my cuzins, this pic was in the paper,hes ok thank god, but for the ones who didnt make it my heart goes out to them, my other cuzin is a cop hes good too, i have my cuzin  who was to be married that oct. but unfortunatly her fiance was lost this and never found.  shes comin in to read the names on sunday.so sunday at 840 am just say a pray for all the ones who didnt make it.Iam soppose to go meet her tomm in the city to have dinner,but as we all know we now have a terrorist threat, and things are a mess out here, so thats a mayb. but it is what it is and we keep going, the land of the brave 🙂  home of the free, so while ur all out and about this weekend or feelin the downer of 911, keep ur guard up and be strong, protect ur quit. ur quit is urs, dont let anyone or anything ruin it for u. its ur life ur in control.when ya weak, someone pisses u off, just say .. if iam gona smoke itll be b/c it was my dam choice not b/c u broke me down :)))  i remember telling my husband that early on in my quit, we had words and i was soo close then i said nope.. if u think im gona smoke b/c of u, ur friggin nutzzz, ill smoke if i wana, not for u tho, i was sooo mad. and i didnt smoke just for that reason hahahahaha talk about stubborn,:)) but it worked LMAO 

well, so , update on columbia hosp. they called me yesterday. told me they received my c/t my pet scan, and ekgs, all from nyu.once they go over them all and figure out what left to do as for testing i should hear from them. ( SOON ) :)) At least ill know where i stand with this. i also heard from a facebook transplant page that u can get smokers lungs, get aload of that. well they forsuredont want mine, LMAOLMAO  anyway, my lil mans in football practice,gota get him by 6 , sunday is there 1st game at 1130 am. WOOOHOOO GO PIRATES !!! :))) SO REMEMBER, THEM KILLERETTES WILL RELI  KILL YA,, SICKRETTES TRAVLE IN PACKS TOO .:)) Joanne, smokefree 311 days 🙂 a 40 yr smoker with stage 4 copd end emphysema.

11 Comments