cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

102 Days!!!

jocj88
0 10 76

I have been waiting for weeks to post when I hit 100 days...and here the day has come and gone.... I forgot:)  I am on 102 days smoke free and I feel good.  I love smelling fresh, not having a cough, and just being so proud of myself.  I am strong!  I tell myself that everyday:)  Those stupid cravings still hit at times but I just know that I won't smoke, it will pass. Through this journey I have also encouraged three of my friends to quit.  So far they are all doing great!  Life feels good!!!  I hope everyone is finding their way and staying strong!

10 Comments
OldBones-Larry

Congratulations on your 102 days. I'm following right behind you. We can, and are, doing this. Together we can all get this done.

Larry

joyeuxencore

CONGRATS gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best milestone ever!!! I remember it well...You are doing great and thank you so much for stopping by to share your success!

There are always plenty of new folks here who could use your kind of support! xo

teddyjoy 443 days of freedom

Roxie-1-16-2014

Congratulations!!! Way to go! Keep up the great job!

lois2

I am proud of you congrats on 100DAYS

JonesCarpeDiem

Woo Hoo!

GreenThumb3

Congrats on passing the 100 mark awesome 

cheryl_1-1-14

Huge accomplishment!! Be proud and keep winning!!

Strudel

Congrats on 102 days! And on inspiring those other quits! Cool! 

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 100 days!!! Big Milestone!!!

Welcome to the tripple digits club!!

Mag190days

brenda128

So Proud of you, Jaime!!  You have been a great influence on me.   Way to Go and keep up the great work!!!