Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

1000 DAYS!

Jennifer-Quit
2 32 326

1000.png

I feel honored to be celebrating 1000 days of freedom from cigarettes with such a wonderful community.  Many thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way. It is not always easy - but it is doable!  Be willing to give it the time and effort that it takes to get to a better place.   

32 Comments
ShawnP

RachelMB

So proud of you! Thanks so much for all you do here for me and the others!

Mike.n.Atlanta

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!

Keep on keepin on,

JACKIE1-25-15

I am  so happy for you.  Congratulations.  I could not send you a PM message could you follow me so I can still send you messages. Enjoy your day thanks for being here.  Surfing lol

PennyLynn7407

Congratulations,  Jennifer!!! 1000 days!!! AWESOME!!!

Giulia

YOU GOT YOUR COMMA!!!!!!  Welcome to the Quad Squad, kid!  (too bad we can't put in big, colorful words here as we can in the comment area.  Ah well.  Use your imagination!

Image result for comma pics

(Edit:  I have NO IDEA why I made that comment above.  I must have been coming at this from my inbox instead being on the blog itself.  So here's the colorful comment I thought I couldn't make...

HAPPY COMMITMENT COMMA CELEBRATION!

Jennifer-Quit

Thank you for the comma! Really made my day!

c2q

Congratulations Jackie!

EarthCommaSm.jpg

susan_m

Congratulations!!!!!

YoungAtHeart

CONGRATULATIONS!

Seems like you are catching up to me!

MarilynH

CongratulationsJennifer on your awesome 1,000 splendiforous DOF and your spectacular entry into the Quad Squad, yay you!  

Thomas3.20.2010

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Jennifer-Quit

Thank you Thomas!

MarilynH

Congratulations Jennifer on your awesome 1,000 splendiforous smoke free days and counting WTG my friend and fellow Exer.......

Strudel

Welcome to the QUAD SQUAD Jennifer! Congratulations! 

Dotgirl_1-28-16

WOW Congrats on your awesome 1000 days of freedom! WTG

Daniela2016

Congrats Jennifer, sorry I missed it yesterday, what a great number, and thank you for being here for all of us!

Here to the next 1,000!!!

Mortalzeus

1,000! That's what I'm talking about!

NewMe

pastedImage_1.jpg

NewMe

oops. I haven't quite got this figured out yet. Super humongous congratulations on your entry to the Quad Squad! Hope you gave yourself a nice celebration for a big accomplishment!

Pops

Solid Gold Member!

Don't even think for a second, that I am not going to get in my congrats to you...omg Jennifer...you are without question, one of the biggest reasons that I am still here on this site.  The several times that I came and went, you were always welcoming me back to the fold...without any criticism.  Thank you ever so much for all of the encouragement that you have given me in this journey.  Congrats to a beautiful woman.  Have a fantastic smokefree day.

PopsI saw this and knew it just had to go here. :-)

tjanddj

Congratulations on your 1000 days Jennifer!

freeneasy

Congrats on 1,009 days Jennifer. Sorry I missed this. I think I'm still suffering from sitechangeshock.. (;

Jennifer-Quit

No problem Jim - My 1000th day fell on the first full day on the new EX - Thank you for thinking of me!

RachelMB

Congratulations!  I'm sorry I missed it!  I'm so proud of you!  Thank you for being so instrumental in my quit.

Rachel

elvan

Jennifer,

You certainly earned your COMMA and you continue to offer so much to all of us, thank you and CONGRATULATIONS.

Love,

Ellen

swilson2

Congrats on your 3 year quit your awesome

Jennifer-Quit

Good to hear from you Sharon!  You are right behind me!

Lauralives

Amazing Jennifer!! So inspiring and what a supporter you have been!! Hugs!!!!  Laura

Daniela2016

Wow Jennifer, I am so very happy for you, congratulations! 

And a huge thank you for everything you do here, for all of us, you are a beautiful leader!

Daniela

Jennifer-Quit

This is an old blog Daniela - I believe this was written the first full day on the new EX platform.  I now have 1,558 days - 

Daniela2016

Oh Jennifer, i am getting old, pardon me, and Congratulations for 1,559 DOF today!

About the Author
I am a 63 year old single woman. I quit smoking at 55 and my only regret is that I did not quit sooner. Freedom from cigarettes is truly a wonderful feeling!