cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

100 DOF! Woohoo!

gayvenda
0 11 27

I am missing you guys!  I am celebrating 100 days of freedom from smoking today! Woohoo!  For  two weeks I have been in a serious Lupus outbreak.  I'm in a lot of pain, have missed appts, and just trying to cope.  I'm going to read the blogs that have stacked up in my inbox. over the weekend. The most miraculous  thing is that I haven't wanted to smoke!  I used to always smoke through my pain.  No puff today no matter what!  EX works if your new and by participating by writing blogs, reading the suggested material and making new friends  who have been where you are. Keep coming back!

11 Comments
Junior7

Great to see you!  So sorry for your health troubles!  Congrats on your quit!  I am inspired by your quit and by you keeping your lively spirit through difficulties.  Take care and have a great day!

MarilynH

A super duper ( CONGRATULATIONS ) ON 100 precious smoke free days. I'm so sorry for your constant pain I have a friend with Lupus, I'll send good thoughts up for you. I pray that you will have a wonderful wk end. 

Marilyn

constanceclum

Sorry for all you are going through but congratulations on 100 days. You are an inspiration to me to not give in no matter what!

YoungAtHeart

(and a big CONGRATULATIONS on 100 days!!!)

Nancy

liana5

I want to congratulate you on 100 days and let you know that when I started smoking after 25 smoke free days.  I had more aches and pains than I can ever remember having.  And I am on pain medication for my pain but that nasty cig just made things worse. You inspire me to start my quit again.  I keep saying, after this pack is gone, then it just happens DAY after day.  But today I am feeling sick so I really don't want to smoke.  

SweetMelissa4

100 days!  That's wonderful... I'm on 2 days..lol, so I love hearing about everyone's success stories.  Everyone in the Ex community are such an inspiration... including you!  Thanks for sharing. 

SweetMelissa4

Prayers are coming your way.... I hope you feel better and your body heals.

ShawnP

I am so happy for you. congratulations!!! Sorry for the pain, will be keeping you in my prayers!

elvan

So sorry about the flare.  I am so happy for you that the thoughts of smoking did not enter your mind, I, too, used to smoke through flares and actually convinced myself that it helped, how ridiculous!

Good to see you back and I hope you continue to improve.

moody_9-18-13

Gayvenda, I missed your 100 day celebration, so if you're up to it, LET'S PARTY NOW! 🙂

Welcome to the TDC, keep moving forward, I am soooo proud of you! 

freeneasy

Congratulations! Good job!