cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

10 weeks

tjanddj
0 10 120

and still a happy quitter! Contine to have no strong urges, have a occasional moments when all I need to say is I don't do that any more and the thought is gone. Continue to stay busy and trying new things. Went camping for the first time since I have quit and had a amazing time, no cigarette required, awesome.

Have a wonderful smokefree day! Now lets get moving, take a walk if you can!

10 Comments
MarilynH

Congratulations on 10 precious smoke free weeks and counting WTG.

annb
Congrats on 10 big weeks! Wonderful! Good job and great to hear you are doing SO well!! Yay!!!
hwc

Awesome!  I particularly like that you went camping with no big craves. That's a wonderful feeling when you do something that had always been associated with smoking and realized that it is just as enjoyable without.

scp106

10 weeks!   Wonderful -   

ninepatch
Love the positive mind set. Congrats and keep moving forward!
prjimm01

ok let's walk!

sukey89

Great Job! That's awesome!

joyeuxencore

How wonderful!!! Congrats on your 10 weeks and a smokefree camping trip!! Where did you camp?? xo

tjanddj

What a lovely picture! We spent a few days camping at the ocean with our daughter and her family for her birthday, then husband and I went and camped at a small lake that we wanted to check out, we will be going back to that lake with our pedal boat and fishing gear.

bonniebee

10 weeks and hardly or barely a crave that is great ! I have 10 weeks but I still get craves! I had a hard time yesterday due to stress but made it through !

You are rockin' your quit !!!

About the Author
I am a Nutritarian. My smoking quit date 2/12/2015. Quit smoking is my newest chapter in my healthy lifestyle journey. My healthy lifestyle journey begain 2/12/2014. I have enjoyed this journey, it is full of wonderful benefits! I am looking forward to all the wonderful benefits from becoming a non smoker. I am 60 and retired. I have a daughter and a son. I have one grandson and 2 granddaughters.   In Memory of my husband 4/26/1957 - 5/17/2016 SAVE A LIFE - LET IT BE YOURS My son Matthew. Will never to be forgotten. Will be loved always and His light will shine in my heart forever. 10/16/1985 - 3/24/2018