Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

10 Years Today

freeneasy
11 19 441

Hi everyone 

Sorry, I haven’t been here in such a long time. Last year was a a bit of a strange year for me. 
But honestly, I’ve never forgotten all of my friends here. It’s been so long since I logged in I forgot my password.

I have another reason though for checking in because today is the 10 year anniversary of my quit and for that I’m eternally grateful for this site and the people here.

19 Comments
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats @freeneasy on 10 years! Glad you checked in today.  Give us an update and let us know what you have been up to.

maryfreecig

Congratulations on ten years living smober!!! Thanks for sharing your success and hope to hear more from you soon. 🙂

YoungAtHeart

JIM!

200w.gif

Good to see you.  Better STILL that you have come to celebrate your 10 year quit-anniversary with us!  It's always good to have a fresh face to encourage the newbies.

There are still some elders around - do let us know how you are doing.  Seems like centuries since out last get together.  I still enjoy the Nashville photobomb picture!

Nancy

MarilynH

A super CONGRATULATIONS Jim on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful splendiferous stupendous magnificent awesome quit journey YAY for 10 precious Smokefree years and counting WTG YAY for each and every YEAR WON with many more to come! Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES! Whoo hoo hip hip hooray whoopee YAY for Freedom! @freeneasy 

e56b9b38ea255288af2625b673507862.gif

Barbscloud

@freeneasy Congrats on 10 years.  Glad you stopped by to celebrate.

Barbscloud_0-1672929976981.jpeg

Barb

freeneasy

Thanks @CommunityAdmin   I haven’t done any traveling Mark. I’m thankfully enjoying a smoke free retirement. Sorry for not checking in for so long. All I really want to say is if anyone newly quit reads this and is struggling just come here everyday and stick with it. You can stop stay stopped and you’ll never regret it🙂

sweetplt

@freeneasy 

Congratulations on 10 years of Freedom…this is super…!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year ! Colleen 1494 DOF

pastedImage_2.gif

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job

Good To See You!

Kimshine

Fantastic!

Snowdoggie

@freeneasy 10 years is wonderful!! Enjoy your day!🎉🎊🎉🎊

Barbara145

Congrats on 10 years.  I remember you when I first came here over 9 years ago.  You helped me quit.  Have a great year.  Take care.

Cousin-Itt

10 Years of Smoke-Free Living is Truly Awesome

CONGRATULATIONS Jim

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_3.jpgpastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_1.jpg

Nyima_1.6.13

So happy to see you here! I have never figured out how to use the site since the changes were made! I’m still smoke free and was going to ‘Blog’ but I’ll just say congrats to us for another smoke free year! 
Could never have done it without the support of you and others at Becomeanex!

thank you 

Barbscloud

@Nyima_1.6.13 13 Glad you stopped but to share your fabulous success.  That always means a lot for new quitters.   You're a reminder that it can be done.

Barb

indingrl

B94787A4-50FC-4CB1-BC2D-A63E970B1C02.png

Nyima_1.6.13

Still hanging with you Jim! Yay us, eleven years! Thanks to everyone at Ex that got me through that first 18 months!!!

Giulia

Ten AMAZING Smoke-Free Years!  So glad you popped in to share it with us, Jim.  I remember when I hit my 10th it was almost as good as hitting that first year.  Really happy for you!  Drop in more often!

freeneasy

@Giulia @Thanks G. I just posted a blog yesterday that I forgot my 11 year quit anniversary last week..I guess that not a bad thing to forget… like forgetting to take medication or turning the oven off or paying the electric bill…🙂all things as I recall I’ve forgotten about.

About the Author
My name is Jim. I started to smoke at age 16 quit for four years when I was 21 started up again and smoked for about 33 years