cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

1 year today

stephen3
0 25 183
I am still here. I made it through my first year today. It's been really rough these past few months because my life has been kind of chaotic. Finacially touch and go. High anxiety. But I have made it! It is the one thing right now that has meaning to me and yet still so fragile. I'm hoping things change for me, financially, this fall.
I hope that everyone is doing well.
Stephen
25 Comments
pat-f
Stephen, Congratulations!! When I saw your blog on the main page I decided to go to your page as I don't believe I've met you ?? (Can you meet someone Online??) Anyway, I read your profile about how you were not going to tell the folks around you for a while.Well it's been a year and it was All You. Happy Anniversary!!
sandee
So nice to see you Stephen....Congrats!! Way to go young man!!!!!
barbara42
CONGRATULATIONS, STEVEN, what you have been through and made a year just shows your resolve, you go!!!!!
hwc
Damn, buddy! One year is fantastic. It's tough out there for a lot of people, but you've got a big reason to celebrate today. Kicking that nicotine addiction in the teeth is a wonderful thing.
donna30
Hi Stephen, Congratulations on a year smoke free! what an achievement. i know if you hang in there the financial situation will straighten itself out! I'm glad you're here to prove to me that it can be done! thanks for sharing yourself! hugs to you D
Legend
Hey Stephen, Congratulations on your 1 year you made it. Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I am very proud of you for hanging in there and dealing with all that has been going on in your life and you did it all without smoking. I’m right behind you lead the way.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
terry-morache
Congratulations Stephen, 1 year is a big deal I hope you celebrate today.
JonesCarpeDiem
Good job
good to see you back
vicki-jackson
That is great. My daughter will be having her first year quit in Sept. As of today I have made it one month. Hope next year will be easier and better for ya. Vicki
marie23
Congrats on a whole year. You should be very proud of yourself for making such a wise decision at such a young age. I am coming up on a month quit myself that I can hardly believe. With Gods Grace and help and support from this site next summer I will be where you are. Great Great Great Job
lynne4
That is fantastic and true inspiration to the rest of us newbies!!
Leenie
Congratulations, Stephen! I hope good things are in store for you in the coming months.
cris3
What a great accomplishment, Stephen! GREAT JOB!
doris_mccoy
debbie53
WOO HOO STEPHEN!!!!!!! A STUNNING ACHIEVEMENT TO BE SURE!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BREATH FREE! 🙂
Diana20
Congratulations!!! I know what you mean about up's and down's... Both my mothers (inlaw and maternal) are dying of cancer and it is hard. Plus we have $ problems. If we smoke again then we just add another burden to our hearts. Stay quit. These few days have been hard for me and coming on here and seeing you hangin tough helps me!~ I have 336 days or something like that. Hang with. Onward, thru the fog!
AutumnWoman
Good to hear from you again Stephen. Congratulations on making it through a year smokefree!! I hope better things are on their way to you!
Sylvia_Deitz
Hi Stephen! Congratulations on a year well done! You are doing so great! You're hanging in there through all your troubles and still you're staying true to your committment! I will be a year next month, so I know how proud you are of yourself. It's such a good feeling of accomplishment! It makes you really love yourself!
Tommy2
Stephen, great job ... will pray for your financial success ... keep thinking of all the money you saved
from not smoking!

Best of luck.
lenna
Fantastic! thanks for sharing it with us. I am 2 months away from 1 year, and although I dont' actually think about that on a regular basis, when I do think about it, it blows my mind! 🙂 so happy birthday! and keep going strong. Life is life, you changed, and that's what its all about!
kirk2
Kep up the good work, and thank you thank you thank you for your "Hope' . As in my program of recovery from alcoholism they say we only have today, and that time only stands for T-hings I- M-ust E-arn. Looks like you ar eearning it well!! I hope Im as lucky, and can put out the work as you have done. 🙂
nancy-c
Stephen -- I'm so happy to see that you're celebrating this milestone. I know it's been a gawd-awful year for you, but here's hoping that this is the beginning of a new, happier, healthier year.
Nancy
marie23
Hi Hope your spirit is high and happy today and you are only feeling positve about your quit. To be quit for a whole year is really something to be proud and happy about. Do something nice for yourself you deserve it
donna30
Hi Stephen, great job! you are showing me that no matter how bad i feel it's no excuse to smoke - not one puff! i'm so glad your quit means something to you! hang in there it will get better!! big hugs to you D
jada
Wow Stephen! One year is quite an accomplishment! I've got 60 days and I feel great! Thanks for sharing.

Comments by ZingerBug.com