cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

1 Year Quit

CathyC1332
8 10 261

A year ago April 6, 2022 I quit smoking.  I had surgery and chose from that moment on my body would be free of nicotine.  I was offered patches in the hospital.  I said NO. 

Everyday I have the desire to smoke.  I take several deep and slow breaths to help the feeling pass.  I wanted to pop in and say I'm done with smoking now forward to another smokeless year.

Cathy

10 Comments
trish4801

Congrats on being free of smoking for 1 year.

Barbscloud

@CathyC1332 It's good to hear from you and that you're celebrating your first year smoke free. I know how much the first year meant to me.   I hope you did something special for yourself to celebrate your success--your deserve it.

Barbscloud_0-1673978870545.gif

Your success inspires others.

Barb 

YoungAtHeart

I am happy to present you with a (virtual) Golden Key for entrance into the 6% Club (stats have shown that only about 6% of people who quit remain so after a year).  Getting there is a BIG deal!

download.jpgCONGRATULATIONS!

Nancy

Snowdoggie

@CathyC1332 One year is AWESOME!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊. Welcome to the club.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on 1 year @CathyC1332 

ronibeach

@CathyC1332 Happy 1-Year Anniversary and 6% Club Membership!! I'm on Day 26, so it's wonderful to hear success stories and know that the forever-quit is possible. Hope you celebrate your success grandly today!!

MarilynH

A super CONGRATULATIONS @CathyC1332 on your precious quit journey YAY for 1 splendiferous Smokefree year and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON! YAY for Freedom!

Strudel

Congrats on your one year anniversary! 

SuzyQ411

one year anniversary.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

GOOD JOB!

@CathyC1332 

❤️

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!