cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Quitting nicotine and a drug addiction

Hello...Has anyone tried quitting their drug addiction and nicotine addiction at the same time? I have been addicted to meth almost as long as I have been addicted to nicotine. Im wondering if anyone has any helpful tips for me in quitting both at the same time? I'm really struggling with quitting both but I have to do this for myself to be healthy. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tdcarter61

That's rough. There are supplements that will give you energy . Or you could ask a Dr for a prescription to get you over the withdrawal part. When I quit Adderall my Dr gave me welbutren (not sure if I spelled that right). It helped. It may help with the nicotine too. I'll look up the supplements and get back to you....or nootropics help too. I need to quit vaping. I'm a closet viper. I wish I had never started.i love the flavor,  but I have to quit, I'm sure it's so bad for you.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimberlyclauson Welcome.  I believe @ECantrell20 has some experience according to  The Mountain of Addiction - EX Community  

Re: Multiple Addictions - Page 3 - EX Community  also found this post from @bribri but it's been a while since they've been online. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos