cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

mark_k

Mental Health Support

Linda, first of all... Congratulations! You're doing great for yourself and I hope that the road is smooth from here on out with only minor bumps along the way. I'm hoping that after a while we'll be able to walk past people smoking and turn around the 'if only I could' attitude into a 'if only I could help them like so many had helped me'. Oh, and lest I forget.... I wanted to tell you... 'mentally challenged', though very PC isn't as fun as how I like to consider phrasing it... try 'social underdogs'... everyone loves an underdog and it makes people smile! (Admit it... you just smiled... at least a little bit) 😃
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
200 Replies
katheen

Yea Linda, I;m reading all the post this morning so maybe I can be smoke free today at least.

Lots of love Kathleen
0 Kudos
linda53

me too girlfriend lets have a beautiful day peace and love
0 Kudos
trachelle

just checking in with everyone. Hope everyone is having a great smoke-free day.
0 Kudos
linda53

trachelle my spouse is threatening to shot one of my dogs because it has scarcoptic mange i think i may shot him instead he smokes in front of me and makes me more crazy he got bugs from the dog but easy enough to get rid of maybe i wont shot him afterall but ill take an extra klonopin instead and breathe
0 Kudos
trachelle

Please don't shoot anyone. Stay calm and breathe. How long has your dog been sick?
0 Kudos
linda53

she didnt have any hair when i got her ive been treating her for about 3mos shes much better i think the vet has it wrong and just wants more money ill try to take her to someone else on monday and get a second opinion until then ill breathe and not smoke and not shot him yet
0 Kudos
linda53

good morning all i didnt shot anything but my mouth off but thing s needed to be said its quite today no threats of anykind everyone have a peaceful smokefree day peace and love
0 Kudos
trachelle

Good afternoon to everyone. I really want to smoke again but I know I will jeapordize my quit time which is right at 5 days. It just seems like the urge to smoke doesn't quit coming no matter what I have tried. Nic-fits suck!!!!!!
0 Kudos
linda53

hope youre feeling better i suck on straws and keep cinamon candy or a lozenge in my mouth but this morning was ruff on me with the truck no t wanting to go anyplace thought id go stir crazy hope this evening goes good for you type type type peace and love
0 Kudos
linda53

tracelle youve almost made it through hell week you can do this girl peace and love have a great smokefree peaceful day
0 Kudos