cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerrieQuit

Vegetable Poker

Starting with letter A and working through to Z using vegetables. Pictures and/or descriptions are encouraged

I will start the bid with asparagus

Who will see my asparagus and raise with a ???

174 Replies
TerrieQuit

Here are your black eyed peas, Jackie. Imo this qualifies, but I don't know

Are these a vegetable? or if you can plant it and it will grow then it's a fruit? Where's Trudy? She is the vegetable expert! lmao She should be in charge of this game!

OH, Trudy..........where are you?

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I'll see all of those weird lettuces and raise with carrots

Image result for carrot

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Terrie I only claim to be a expert on eating my vegetables! 

Let see - black eye peas grow in a pod which makes it a fruit. the pea is a legume. 

I do like beans too! I want to try them all!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I like carrots too! 

and I am at the ironing board ironing leaves!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

well, is black eyed pea a bean? I am rolling over here and getting quite an education at the same time! hahaha!

So are we on C's or back to B's? Somebody else decides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

ooohhhhhhhh! Like with wax paper, Ironing leaves? I did that with my kids when they were young. What are you going to do with them?

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi everyone looks like your all having fun in here. Got me laughing. So we on C's r B's haha

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Well' Sharon, I think C's. What I would really like to know is what kind of lettuce sits on a neck? and I didn't make that up, Trudy said it!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Legumes include beans but not all legumes is a bean. So is the black eye pea a bean? I don't know but it works for me. I think all Legumes might even fit in the vegetable group. Need more research on this. Can we send this to the research department for clarification?

Is this Giulia's department? She ran in a threw some lovely spinach on the table then ran back out and never came back in. hmm

0 Kudos