cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerrieQuit

Vegetable Poker

Starting with letter A and working through to Z using vegetables. Pictures and/or descriptions are encouraged

I will start the bid with asparagus

Who will see my asparagus and raise with a ???

174 Replies
tjanddj

Dang the fruit cake is still in sight...

I see your ginger x2 Sharon and  raise you some green carrot tops.

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahaha I don't like fruitcake either Trudy. It looks yucky!! lol I am out of G's

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Did we use green onions yet?

I see my green carrot tops and raise myself a bunch of green onions.

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahha to to see and raise yourself too funny. That is a good one didn't think of that one lol

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

2 appointments dow and on to go, so I can't stay long, but I'll be back later

This is awful! I do not know any H vegetables to raise your green onions with, Trudy. I could use green cabbage, which I guess will work

or I have this vegetable H

or we could use this but I know Trudy will highly object to.

I can't wait to see your H vegetables! I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!

"Did you just spank your lunch?"          lmao!               rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I thought if I used a lot of space with my foolishness that, that damn fruitcake would be gone!!! NOT!  hahaha!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Darn fruitcake!! Thanks for trying to get rid of it. I see Jim has been hiding from us lately

Terri I will assume that is a hotdog is made from a carrot and the bun does look like it is made from 100% whole grains so ok to have once in a while. They really do have a recipe for a carrot hotdog. I will have to try it sometime so I can report on it's taste and texture.

I like your H vegetable Terri!

I am going to go harvest some H vegetables if there is any left out there.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I see your hotdog (vegan) Terrie and raise you a hot potato.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Trudy, I will see your hot potato and raise with hot peppers, I know, I know, seeds a fruit. just can't see how something hot could be fruit

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

That stinkin' fruit cake is still here and no Trudy, sorry I eat pretty healthy food but no hot dog made from carrot w/100% grain bun for me. Every once in awhile a Ball Park frank on a white dog bun is a must for me. It's all or nothing!

0 Kudos