cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA GAME FOR 02.22.2022 (Look at all the 2's in this date!!)

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA!

trivia image.jpg

WHAT BODY PART DO DOGS SWEAT FROM?

1. Their tongue

2. Their ears

3. Their nose

4. Their paws

Enjoy the game!

(Question and answers from Trivia Daily) 

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S QUESTIION:  ELECTRICIAN

Most people would have guessed that the inventor of the dog biscuit was a veterinarian. In reality, though, it was electrician James Spratt in 1860. Spratt invented the treat after seeing stray dogs eat a dry biscuit made for humans called "hardtack." Spratt changed the recipe by adding grains, vegetables, beetroot, and gelatinous beef bits to make it something that dogs could eat for a meal."

Source: New York Times | Date Updated: February 1, 2022

To review your answer to last week's quiz click here: TRIVIA-GAME-FOR-02-15-2022 

*** THANKS TO ALL ELEVEN OF YOU WHO PLAYED TRIVIA LAST WEEK!! ***

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18 Replies
SuzyQ411

Hi @Maki  Thanks for playing Trivia!!  🙂

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Hi @Kimshine - Thanks for playing Trivia!! 🙂

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Hi @h2ocean  Welcome to Trivia and thanks for playing!! 🙂

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Thanks for posting, Trivia Tuesday. 

I actually know more about Bigfoot than I do dogs.  The Annual Ohio National Bigfoot Conference (AKA Ohio Grassman) will be held April 30th at Salt Fork State Park which by the way sadly has been sold out since early January.  I just missed out on my tickets.  It's close enough I can hunt the big guy anytime I want.  I heard they like music  

Years and Years ago I actually dated a vet and I learned several things from her. Like some dogs are double coated and it could cause harm to shave them.  Plus, it would cause severe mental stress Think about how we would feel if we had to go for walks naked.  Dogs pant for several reasons some good as for a way to cool off or a sign of excitement. Others time it could be a sign that your dog is in pain or sick.   I won't mention anything about meeting the opposite sex when they sneak out of the house.

GoGo nose is always wet and cool I figure that her nose is wet from her tongue as she seems to lick her noses a lot and from drinking water. It's wet all the time unless she is sleeping to close to the heater vent or smelling / licking her butt a lot.   

Well since a dog's butt isn't one of the answers I'll go with the strangest answer and guess #4 Their Paws. 

I always wanted to have a Bigfoot for a friend, but always ended up with a dog

Thank you for posting, Suzy  I'll leave you with a song

(I Know) There's Bigfoot in Ohio - YouTube  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE80eThwGwU 

0 Kudos
Sootie

Actually, dogs do sweat and it is from their paws. If you have hard wood floors (or really any non carpet floors, you will notice their wet paw prints in really hot weather. The panting helps to cool them off as well but they don't really sweat from their tongue. My daughter's partner is a vet tech (but I didn't cheat and ASK....I just know this stuff from listening to her!)

SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt 

I am truly sorry you were unable to get tickets to this year's annual Ohio National Bigfoot Conference and am hopeful you will have a personal sighting. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the music and for the laughs and for your showing up again this week to play Trivia 😊

SuzyQ411

@Sootie  Hello! Thanks so much for playing Trivia this week! 🙂

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Since tongue and nose would be the obvious answer, it can't be those. Trivia game works in mysterious ways so it either has to be paws or ears. I will flip the coin and go with paws. Paws it is.

Terry🐶

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Hi @meWisconsin . Thanks for playing Trivia again this week 😊

0 Kudos