cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 12.13.2022

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

THE CHARACTERS FROM FRIENDS HUNG OUT AT WHICH COFFEE SHOP? 

1. Grand Central

2. Central Park

3. Park Central

4. Central Perk

Thanks to Trivia Scoop Daily Quiz for this question.

Enjoy the game!!

Answer to last week's question: Vatican City

The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, according to worldatlas.com. It is a nation-state located within Rome, Italy and is home to the global headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. The country boasts an area of just 0.19 square miles, or 0.49 square kilometers, according to titlemax.com.Nov 16, 2022"

Most of the players got this right!

(I, on the other hand, was not one of them!)

🤣

Thanks to all who played Trivia last week!

Labels (1)
26 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I MUST have seen some of them - although maybe as clips?  I vaguely remember "The Soup Nazi!" and what I remember is funny!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart 

I know my posts on the  Friends' subject are identifying me as somewhat of a tv junkie in my younger years BUT I just have to say that "The Soup Nazi" is from another acclaimed sitcom called "Seinfeld." And yes, that episode was hysterical! :>)

seinfeld.jpg

L-R : Kramer, Elaine, Jerry (Seinfeld),  and George.

YoungAtHeart

Ah, yes!  😁

Barbscloud

@SuzyQ411   We have a local station that runs it every night at 11:00 pm.

Yada Yada Yada

Barb

SuzyQ411

@Barbscloud 

❤️ 

Years ago, yadayadayada was my User Name on the social site where I met my 2nd husband!

Cousin-Itt

I can't remember watching much television once I started dating and driving. Once my boys were 5 years old, I was on a ball field 7 days a week coaching or playing spring summer and fall. In the winter months I helped coach basketball.  If the tv was on it was the boys watching something.

Now the only time I watch TV is at night before bed I watch an episode or 2 of Barney Miller reruns than Johnny Carson reruns.  I also watch old westerns early Saturday and Sunday mornings before Joyce wakes up. 

I lied I do watch a lot of Bluey with BB and Louisa 

SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt 

bluey.png

Just gotta admire a guy who watches cartoons with his grandkids!

❤️

0 Kudos