cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Quit Alphabet Game

Dale's Blog   spurred my brain to start a new weekend distraction game.  Beginning with the Letter A - find words that relate to quitting.

I'll begin with...

ADHERENCE - Commitment to one's quit.

Next.........

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Anti-social

How you sometimes feel early in your quit - AND

when you seem to be the only one playing a game!

YoungAtHeart

aardvark

(absolutely NOTHING to do with quitting smoking - just checking to see if ANYBODY notices!!!)

Bree19

That's from our valley!

And now I'm blank for another word (frowny face)

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Action & Activities

Take the plunge and quit smoking and have a bunch of activities ready to keep your mind and hands occupied.

elvan

Awesome

Bree19

ASTOUNDING

how much easier it gets as the days pile up into weeks and months

Jennifer-Quit

A**hole - Some people accused me of being one when I first quit.  But I was quick to remind them that I was that way on occasion when I smoked....

elvan

Hahahaha, I think I heard people say that under their breath when I was early in my quit...sometimes, I think they might STILL say it.

NewMe

Antagonistic: you might find yourself at some point during your early days being a bit of an emotional dirtbag (I know, we are not on "d's" just yet. . .) as you ride the emotional rollercoaster of psychological withdrawal and struggle to find new ways to express your emotions to the outside world who know nothing of the inner turmoil you are experiencing. Don't worry, this phase is temporary, and the only way out is through.

Giulia

To be happy in the journey, we must ACCEPT the journey.

0 Kudos