cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many words can you make out of international

One word , per person , per turn please .I’ll start . A new word will be posted every Sunday .

international 

1) internal 

0 Kudos
40 Replies
biscuit9

11) talent

Anonymous
Not applicable

( You are welcome @Justdeda1 ) Thank you everyone for playing .

12) Trailer

0 Kudos
Justdeda1

13: intranet

biscuit9

14) train

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

15) atrial

@biscuit9  train was already used once , want to try for another ? It’s unfortunate we have to scroll back up to see what was  posted  maybe what I’ll do in the future is when after every ten words or 15 , I’ll post a list of the words we already came up with and a recap of the main word then we can carry on from there . It would make that part easier I think . The list could get long … a good first  run . Thanks everyone for playing . 

so 15) atrial 

should I skip the numbers and we just do words Without the number , opinions needed ? 

0 Kudos
biscuit9

16 rant

Justdeda1

(17) Linear

0 Kudos
Justdeda1

opinion here:  I , personally, am very grateful for the numbers.  However, should I be overrided in one of those mass decisions one had best not try to engage for fear of being overridden physically, I would nevertheless continue to play this game as long as it has not started to bore me and even then maybe after a break I might pick it up again as long as everyone understands that I never know where I am unless there are numbers and therefore might have to post three or four times before getting to my correct place in line, ok?  Just sayin' 🤣

Other opinions, please? 😁

Justdeda1

Maki, dear, sweet Maki.

If you will list all the words from the week when you post your Sunday word, I will retract my opinion regarding numbering the entries. 

Huge Hugs!!!!

deda

Anonymous
Not applicable

18) lantern 

0 Kudos