cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newlife5

dr oz's weight loss idea

okay i watch doctor oz... and what i got from one of his shows .. is to cut your food into bite sized pieces so that you eat slower.. if you eat slower you get full faster and consequently eat less.... im gonna give it a try... i started that this morning so i will keep you updated....it definitely  healped me slow down... and right now my stomach feels more calm...  so we will see...

it really makes a lot of sense... and also may help with digestion problems  like heartburn...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
newlife5

TODAY I AM STARTING  GUNG HO!! I HAVE PREPARED  SCRAMBLED EGGS AND SAUSAGE FOR BREAKFAST... I AM STICKINH TO THE SERVING AMOUNT...

SO ITS ONE EGG  3 SAUSAGE, 1 BISCUIT. AND 3 STRAWBERRIES.. GOTTA HAVE MY FRUIT!....

CUT THEM ALL IN SMALL BITE SIZED PEICES ... WE'LL SEE IF THIS WORKS

0 Kudos
newlife5

last night didnt go so well .. had bbq with friends... stayed smokefree though so thats good

today, im going to work on getting a menu started... i think maybe if i have a guide to follow i may be able to get it under control...

0 Kudos
newlife5

monday... had carne asada tacos, and green salad with lemon as salad dressing... made the salsa  with fresh tomatoes and fresh jalapenos... healthiest dinner i have had in along time..

tuesday... nopales with pork  rice and beans(nopales is cultural so green beans can be substituted if you dont like cactus).....make fresh with fresh cactus(or green beans ) and fresh tomatoes, remember portion control... 1/4 cup rice,1/4 cup beans, no more than 1 cup pork w/nopales...

wednesday... grilled chicken with rice and beans..1/4 cup rice ,1/4 cup beans.. i chicken breast... rice and beans are left over from yesterday .. so this is quick and easy...

0 Kudos
newlife5

thursday ... egg noodles with shrimp and zuccinni,,,,

friday,,, spagehtti with salad

saturday... tacos... try to limit it to 2

0 Kudos
newlife5

sunday was a free day... today is monday... gonna have soup today... love that soup,  i always have fresh homemade soup with garden vegatables..

0 Kudos