cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
candylance

What to do on days that you want to snack, snack, snack!!

Yesterday I hit my 130 and left NML today. Yesterday on day 130 I was sooo depressed or I probably say down in the dumps, I snacked all day. Didn't eat one meal except for breakfast and drank at least 4 diet sodas. (Iusually limit myself to 2). I don't know what happened except I want to start working out again and the doctors won't let me because of my back. Think i'll go back anyway. I had lost 2 pounds but after yesterdays's snack-a-thon, I only lost half a pound at Sunday weigh in. I think i should have left the house. Anyway the damage is done and I plan on chewing sugar free gum whenever I get the munchies.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
candylance

Thank you so much, Shawn!! I'll ask the doctor Monday and start as soon as he says I can. Well, it's snack, snack Saturday afternoon. Want to eat everything in sight!! I HATE THIS!! I'VE DONE SO WELL ALL WEEK!!

0 Kudos
candylance

Hubby and I went to grocery store this morning, and I stocked up on fruit, fruit, fruit and have decided to eat Activia Greek yogurt at 4 in the afternoon. That's my hungriest time of day and it just has 100 calories. Then I'll only eat an extremely "lite" dinner.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I just remembered this. If you have Aldi's by you, they have fit and active product line. Includes sweets, yogurt etc.

Also, in majority of the grocery stores is those 100 calorie packs. Those are good to keep on hand. I know they have them in choc chip and oreo varieties.

0 Kudos