Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

What are you doing today?

I am behaving today. I already wrote in the other topic 😉

0 Kudos
94 Replies
candylance

My best friend and I are going to the Bistro 1888 tonight for dinner. This small restaurant in downtown South Boston, VA was voted Best Restaurant in VA by Southern Living magazine. My husband hates it so I'll go with Margie, and we will enjoy ourselves. Eating fewer calories for lunch and know what I will order tonight. So I've already checked the calories and it will be just over 600. Not bad!! I'll get the Japanese fried calamari and the Greek country salad. Can't wait. Best calamari I've eaten anywhere.

0 Kudos
candylance

Just went back to Curves to start working out again. SOOOO ANGRY, but haven't thought about a sickerette until now. My balance is so poor that I can't go from one machine to another w/o my crutch. Gave them the letter from my doctor that I could not work out at this time. I've had the letter since December but wanted to try again. The shots in my back really helped some of the pain but I could swear my balance is worse.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am so upset!! i have the go ahead to do my weightout for dietbet and go figure, i am off by ounces. i do have 40 more hrs to submit but when i checked at 4am i was at that needed weight. So discouraged right now :'(

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

Shawn, I don't know what to say except, I am pulling for you girl! I wish I had your fortitude to lose these 10 pounds! I think you CAN do it!! So, make a plan for the next 24 hours, count every single thing you eat and take into account the weight of water you consume those last few hours before the last weigh in.

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Shawn,

You can do this and you know. Don't be upset, don't get down just keep going girl.

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Candy, you are soooo amazing. i really wish I was there to cheer you on.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I won the bet!!!!!!! i am so happy and made it by the skin of my teeth. After i got home and took a shower is when it showed that weight that i needed. I hurried up and snapped the pics and uploaded to them on the site. They verified that i was a winner. I just wait a few days for the money. Going to do the next bet starting march 11. Tonight i am going to splurge a little.

0 Kudos
Polynha

Congratulations Shaw! I am so happy for you! Are you going to bet again? I've been thinking  about doing it, does it make you stressed or helps you to get to your goal weight?

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

I'm going to look seriously at doing this too.    I checked it out some online today and will look at it more when I get some time.     I'm anxious to hear how much you won!

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

WHOO HOO!! Way to GO!! Shawn, you are my favorite loser! 🙂

Please give us kind of a time line, the day you started your weight loss plan, how much you lost over how many days/weeks and what your future plans are to participate in the next bet beginning March 11th. This is so cool that you won!!

0 Kudos