What are you doing today?

I am behaving today. I already wrote in the other topic 😉

0 Kudos
94 Replies
LouiseR

Take care of yourself Candy!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Candy, again??? please take care of yourself. To get out of this slump i am in, am increasing calories for a couple days and changing my workout routine. Hopefully i can trigger something. I only have 11 days left on dietbet to lose 4 more. Need to reach goal!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello all!    Well, the Orlando pics are out.....happy to see all the smiling faces but OMG....what a reality check for me with the weight I've gained!     I have already signed up for SparkPeople and today I am going on there and planning my meal plan for next week.       I want to do this right!      So, that means eating healthy, drinking water, doing some exercise and coming on here to pledge and get/give support.     It worked for the quitting smoking, it will work for losing the weight.    

So, what I'm doing today is PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!        

Sharon

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Run those food reports at end of day. It will ask you. It shows you if you are eating enough carbs, protein etc and then a pie graph to go with it. It sort of puts it into more perspective. Add me there when you get a chance. I am pretty sure i posted my link in one of these discussions.

0 Kudos
candylance

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15

What am I doing today? I'm dreading "weigh in" tomorrow!! Maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I feel FAT!! Met all of my pledges today, including my calories.  We'll see!!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I made up alot of salads yesterday. Kids were into them before i could wrap them up. Those chinese food containers sure come in handy (oblong plastic ones) I made up chef salad. I had bought apples and was going to make the fruit and nut ones but didnt have a sweeter dressing like pomegranite. Have to hunt down a recipe for one. I had Outback yesterday and just love that tangy tomato dressing. I do make it homemade at times and must say the cloned one tastes so close to it. Thinking of making soup today. Need to use up some ham in frig from other day. Have a great Sunday! Am off to church this morning. I volunteered to be on the greeting committee and today is my first day on the job hehe. Take care xoxo

0 Kudos
candylance

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17

Having lunch with two college friends in a town about 30 minutes from here. Will have a side of fried okra and a piece of key lime pie. Would have thought I was taking a math exam as i was trying to figure out what i could have, and a cup of fried okra and a piece of key lime pie are doable.

Candy       d160

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Monday

Today I'm going to stay at home....need to clean and wash some clothes.  Oh, will need to go to store to buy healthy food for my Spark People food plan.

More importantly I'm going to finish making out my weekly menu plan.    Today won't be perfect as I "clean out fridge" but will do water, eat sensibly and get psyched for tomorrow when I start the "for real" plan.

Sharon

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good Morning!

This week is finallly clear of appts. Just have work. I might go out to get script filled and maybe to the dollar store for cards. I want to send my secret sister one this week to let her know that i am thinking of her. This is through our ladies group at church. My secret sister, I have known since i was 12!! Have a great day!

@ Candy, you have fun today, key lime sound good. I never had okra.

@Sharon, when you look at food in a different light, its fun to go shopping hehe. I found some  new recipes that I want to try. They make them look so good by the pic. Lotssss of colors!! appealing to the eyes!

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Heading to the rec center after work.  Going to walk 3 miles then swim 10 laps.  I started over the weekend doing some 10 lbs weights my doctor suggests I do weights 3 x a week since I am in menopause.  Starting slow with just 3 reps of 8 of 4 different arm exercises.

0 Kudos