Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

What are you doing today?

I am behaving today. I already wrote in the other topic 😉

0 Kudos
94 Replies
candylance

I blew it tonight by having cheesy bread from Dominoes. Ate half with some Wings. Got in my 8+ glasses of water and two diet soft drinks. Tomorrow, I'll do better and just want so badly to start working out again. I have so many rules and regulations with all my disabilities but I'm losing and will continue to try for 2 pounds a week.

Candy

0 Kudos
ShawnP

It wasn't a good day for me. I hardly ate anything but i did get my water in. I'm floating away LOL

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Not a great day....got in 6 glasses of water, about 15 minutes on treadmill.    Just felt like "picking" all day.    Today I will drink my 8 glasses of water and do the treadmill for however long I can.   Finding that I have to build up on that.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Checking in this morning.Going shopping with ma so i have to make my list still. Having to look for foods that are higher in protein. According to my food reports on spark, my protein is really low since i started. I never ate Quinoa but its high in protein so why not try? Going to pick up some nuts, cottage cheese (adding sugar free jello and fruit to it) and tuna. Going to get my walking in today and hope to even go a few thousand over my normal if time allows. I will work on the water. Seems harder to get that water in when i am at home. I have a tendency to drink more green tea. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
candylance

Checking in! Had my smoothie and a piece of coffee cake at meeting. Will have tuna for lunch and stir fry something for dinner. Must drink my water now. I lost that extra pound. Will look forward to in the morning.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Stopping in to say hello. I know i have been MIA lately. Everything is going good and still losing. I did have problem with water today though. Need to get that pledge in tomorrow.

0 Kudos

Yesterday: Made my 8 glasses of liquid goal. I didn't meet my 30 min of walking goal. I only made it to 20. But, it's a start so I'm happy with it. I forgot to eat breakfast or lunch, I do that alot and need to work on making myself eat a little something during the day. I cooked a healthy dinner, Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken (One of the new recipes I tried and it was good) and eggplant.

Today, I will try to walk more than 20 minutes and drink 8 glasses of liquid. I say liquid because I drink about 4 cups of coffee in the morning, unsweetened/decaf tea throughout the day along with water.

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Doesn't it seem to be a little strange that this link goes away and then comes back randomly? Just like the weigh in on Sunday morning vanished and returned later on in the day. I guess we can only have four discussion at a time. Some what limiting isn't it?

Well I threw the diet away today with a organic spinach & feta sausage. Yummy!

Judy

0 Kudos
MistyNoMore

Well, I have had 2 glasses of water so far and it is 5:00 p.m.. I've been writing down all I eat and yesterday walked one mile. Not that great I know! 

0 Kudos
MistyNoMore

Oh, I am trying "Garcinia Camboyia" extract.  I can not tell it is doing anything though. Supposed to help with appetite control and block fat production.

I'm still hungry and fat!

0 Kudos