cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrimeNumberJD

TriGirl Marathon

TriGirl runs her first marathon tomorrow morning. I don't expect her to check in before then, but leave some words for her to see before or after!

You're going to kill it tomorrow Kelly, God speed, stay sEXy! 

Labels (1)
21 Replies
Giulia

If you can conquer quitting smoking, you can conquer ANYTHING.  

Do it for all your worth!  And for all of us who never even conceived of such an accomplishment.  Smoking was hard enough.  From what I've seen of you, Kelly, there is NOTHING that you can't do!  The only thing that may give out are your shoes.  Certainly not your beautiful spirit nor determination.  You carry a whole bunch of us with you.  Can't wait to hear your glee after you cross that finish line.  Hope this is the first of many more to come if you want them to!

Exvape

Have a great marathon!

Being an EX should be of great help! - let us know how it goes.

best of luck 

Exvape

sweetplt

Good Luck hon...I hope the rain holds out till to do your race...whoo hoo...have you in my thoughts...~ Colleen 321 DOF 

TriGirl

It didn't. But the challenge of nasty weather makes me even prouder of finishing!

elvan

Can't wait to hear how it went.  I have no doubt that you will do well.  It is pouring rain here now and is not supposed to stop until mid afternoon...I am trying to figure out how to get to the car so I can go to work without being completely soaked.

Good luck!

MarilynH

Whoo hoo I'm rooting for you you are going to be super fantastic....

Sootie

Waiting to hear the results......it's cold and rainy here and we are about 3 hours from AC.......probably a bit warmer but  maybe still rain. I know she's going to do GREAT. She is already a winner just for starting!

PrimeNumberJD

I am sure she did too, just got to wait to see the results! 

Giulia

WAITING!

waiting patience fingers GIF   waiting gif GIF

loop waiting GIF