cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EASE534

Monday Motivation

Good evening all. I hope you had a chance to get up and get moving today. I went for a short walk around my neighborhood, got a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather (it was extremely hot 98°).

I even made it to the gym again. It feels good to get moving instead of just sitting around the house watching the TV and smoking. Today is my 3rd smoke free day. 💥😁

Screenshot_20220613-193617_Samsung Health.jpg

Strokesurvivor2019
5 Replies
Barbscloud

@EASE534 Already out to walk the dog. I'm out at 5:30 am when the temps start getting hot. 

Barb

Godsentu2

Not feeling well enough to go out. I've been sick for 4 days now.  I do feel a little better today. But I haven't been outside. I have been exercising a bit though it felt good. 

EASE534

• @Godsentu2. Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well, but I am glad you are feeling better. Yes exercise does feel good but be careful.
  • Thank you for reading and replying to my post. Keep up the great work and have a great night. 
Strokesurvivor2019
0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@EASE534  Good to see you! Congrats on walking AND going to the gym!

The past few days I have been reading the entries on this site but have not been blogging as I was getting ready for and then entertaining company.

I am "up" another block on my new route about the neighborhood. But have to remember the advice from @Cousin-Itt about going slowly with adding distance and from @YoungAtHeart about not walking so far that it's too hard getting back! A few days ago I did just that and thought I'd never get back home, lol. (Also, Nancy, so sorry to hear of your troubles with mosquito bites- they are nasty critters-- and I hope you will soon find relief!)

@Giulia  Great to come upon your post from today. Think of you often! 

@Maki and @RainbowHeart  I hope your heat waves have normalized as ours has.

On Wednesday I see my GI Doc about my gall bladder issues which have stayed under control as I have been petty good about watching what foods I am eating. 

Family gathering Saturday brought about 40 of us together for a baby shower in honor of Paislee Mae, due in a few weeks. She will be my 5th great-grandchild. Life goes on...

Keep moving everyone xox

Maki

I exercised lots yesterday . None planned for today because I overdid yesterday . Cute baby name @SuzyQ411 .

0 Kudos