cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

Lifestyle Changes/ Water Pledge

I pledge with Sharon to drink 8 glasses or more of water today.

Went shopping and got lettuce for 69 cents. Its been awhile since i have seen it at that price but i am trying to eating more salads. I also bought Schwebels country hearth Lite 100% whole wheat bread for my toast in the morning. I have been taking 132 calories for 2 slices and this bread is only 70 calories for 2 slices. I have 62 extra calories to eat something else. I tried also that popup bowl by Orville Redenbacher. It was sweet/salty. You can eat just about the whole bag for under 200 calories. 

0 Kudos
214 Replies
ShawnP

Me too! I made goal yesterday and still was thirsty. I already got 2 down, at least if not more 6 to go!

0 Kudos

Ok, I did not meet a single goal yesterday. I had an appointment on the other side of town, didn't eat breakfast, stopped around 1pm and picked up Zaxby's high calorie food. Only had 1 glass of water. Got home late and only had time to defrost some hotdogs and cook those. And today...I'm in a very rare deeply depressed funk!!

Polyhana - I am 5'1 and have very small bones. I think that's one of the reasons I look larger than most that are the same weight as me. Now for you..and I swear I'm not just saying this to try and make you feel good, because I'm really in a foul mood today, but you have a good figure and I would say 10 pounds MAX is all you need.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Marilyn,

Ok i know there was more to this post. Did u redo it? Love yourself. No surgery needed.  You look great!!

0 Kudos
candylance

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14

I pledge to drink 8 glases of water today. Yesterday I got in 13. The water drinking really helps to reduce my appetite.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am drinking the 8 or more today. The days i slack, i pay for it!! Trying to get out of this slump that i am in. Been having some stomach issues, not sure if that is contributing either. 

0 Kudos
candylance

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. Gained this morning and still haven't gone to the bathroom. Doctor said to take Miralax daily and Dulcolax at night. Nothing!!! And it's been over a week.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Happy Saturday to all!

Making my 8 glass pledge plus to push workouts today. I am having outback later but already planned everything out. I went over calories yesterday on purpose so hopefully all this will be enough to get out of this plateau. Hope i don't see a gain tomorrow morning though. 

@ Candy, i am having that problem too at times. Always when its time to weigh in too!!!!

0 Kudos
candylance

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. Will order water with lemon when i'm out to lunch with my friends.

0 Kudos
candylance

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos
candylance

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos