cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

Lifestyle Changes/ Water Pledge

I pledge with Sharon to drink 8 glasses or more of water today.

Went shopping and got lettuce for 69 cents. Its been awhile since i have seen it at that price but i am trying to eating more salads. I also bought Schwebels country hearth Lite 100% whole wheat bread for my toast in the morning. I have been taking 132 calories for 2 slices and this bread is only 70 calories for 2 slices. I have 62 extra calories to eat something else. I tried also that popup bowl by Orville Redenbacher. It was sweet/salty. You can eat just about the whole bag for under 200 calories. 

0 Kudos
214 Replies
candylance

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9

I pledge to drink at least 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos
Jaxson1-16-14

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

I'm drinking 64 oz. of water everyday.  8 cups of water is the recommended amount.

Candy, I check calories on FitDay. Some people have reported they had trouble getting registered on that site. It is free and I'm using it more to be able to check how many calories are in foods I plan to buy and cook for our evening meals. I'm eating a lot of raw veggies and fruits, nofat yogurt and nofat cottage cheese (need some protein) for breakfast and lunch.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I've been eating alot of salads lately. I hate to just pull out a head of lettuce and make it as i want it. What I've been doing was saving  those plastic takeout containers that are oblong and making a bunch of salads up at one time. Whether it be chef salad, chicken etc. Along with the veggies and croutons if i want. Much easier to just pull out one when i want instead of getting into something as a quick fix which could result in higher calories.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Going to be drinking it up today 😉 are you all with me?? water is the key folks

0 Kudos
candylance

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water or MORE today!!

0 Kudos
candylance

TUESSDAY, FEBRUARY 11

I pledge to drink 8 or more glasses of water today!!

0 Kudos
candylance

WEDNESDAY. FEBRUARY 12

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today!!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I failed my pledge yesterday. In fact, i only drank 3 glasses of water. I was dehydrated most of the day and knew it from the signs my body was giving me. I did guzzle a bottle of water down in middle of night but that counts for today. So let me try this pledge today of drinking the 8.

0 Kudos
candylance

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos