cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

Lifestyle Changes/ Water Pledge

I pledge with Sharon to drink 8 glasses or more of water today.

Went shopping and got lettuce for 69 cents. Its been awhile since i have seen it at that price but i am trying to eating more salads. I also bought Schwebels country hearth Lite 100% whole wheat bread for my toast in the morning. I have been taking 132 calories for 2 slices and this bread is only 70 calories for 2 slices. I have 62 extra calories to eat something else. I tried also that popup bowl by Orville Redenbacher. It was sweet/salty. You can eat just about the whole bag for under 200 calories. 

0 Kudos
214 Replies
moody_9-18-13

There are several websites out there that will tell you how many calories a day you need based on how active you are, your age, current weight, etc.

I used fitday.com and based on my weight loss goal of 15 pounds by May 25th, it says my calorie intake per day should be about 1500. I am losing a pound every week, so that's about right. I will be more active as it warms up outside, but I'll probably increase my calorie intake because I don't want to lose lean weight, only the fat.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I log my food to spark people and it gives you a range to be in. I really go by fitbit though cause it keeps adjusting my totals to how much i burned to keep me in that 1000 deficit range to lose 2 lbs a week. I drank 3 bottles of water at work and can you believe that i didnt have to go to bathroom??? hmmm something has to be wrong there. I wasn't sweating it out either..

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you for your responses. Sure enough, I gained a pound this morning, and will check out the websites. While I'm here, I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Has anybody ever tried guilt free popcorn? if so, how does it taste?

0 Kudos
candylance

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I still haven't found that popcorn either. Am wondering if they bought it inside the clinics health shop or something. I did buy some pop secret keetle corn, sweet and salty popcorn. Its 100 calories for the whole bag and its not a mini bag either.

0 Kudos
candylance

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. Will eat popcorn instead of cookies. Well, I guess I got enough calories in yesterday. What happened to Sunday Weigh In? I've lost a total of 6 pounds.

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

I promise to drink my 8 cups of water today and each day this week! I'm with you Polyana, outdoors to breathe in some fresh air that's not COLD!

0 Kudos
candylance

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

My goal for today:    8 glasses of water,    30 minutes on treadmill.

0 Kudos