cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnP

Lifestyle Changes/ Water Pledge

I pledge with Sharon to drink 8 glasses or more of water today.

Went shopping and got lettuce for 69 cents. Its been awhile since i have seen it at that price but i am trying to eating more salads. I also bought Schwebels country hearth Lite 100% whole wheat bread for my toast in the morning. I have been taking 132 calories for 2 slices and this bread is only 70 calories for 2 slices. I have 62 extra calories to eat something else. I tried also that popup bowl by Orville Redenbacher. It was sweet/salty. You can eat just about the whole bag for under 200 calories. 

0 Kudos
214 Replies
Polynha

FRIDAY, FEB 28

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today.

0 Kudos
candylance

SATURDAY, MARCH1

Didn't make my pledge yesterday because of my fast and being at the hospital 'til afternoon. I usually make the pledge each morning and pledge to make up for yesterday today. The water I feel is very important!!

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

Hi Candy, hope things are going to be so much better for you once you get that gall bladder issue resolved. 

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning! I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. I had 14 yesterday in making up for the day before. Thanks, Moody, for starting this group. It's fun for me and I enjoy making the pledge each day. Love you!

0 Kudos
Polynha

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Monday 3/3/14      I pledge to drink 8 glasses of liquid today.....I've decided to keep track of how much is water, how much tea, etc.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I pledge today to drink 8 cups besides my coffee and tea.

0 Kudos
Polynha

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today

0 Kudos
candylance

I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water today. I've had 14 and love it with the flavor drops. No calories or artificial sweeteners. Really help!! I have cold water in my refrigerator door so I keep a glass beside it and everytime I go thru the house, I drink a glass. It's really helped my insides and I'm "going" naturally except my doctor told me to drink a glass of Miralax or generic every day. I do feel cleaned out but no diarrhea which I'm proned to have.

0 Kudos
candylance

TUESDAY, MARCH 4

0 Kudos