cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,246 Replies

We, all should know for sure within a day or two.   

Growing old for sure isn't for sissies.

Joyce and I will and thank you @YoungAtHeart   

Prayers lifted dear friend @Cousin-Itt 

Thank you @indingrl much appreciated

0 Kudos
indingrl

images.jpeg

 up at 230am and prayed

I have been walking outside and just putting one foot in front of the other this past week and today

I am very grateful to be alive today 

Good Morning from Northern New York State, Movers, where the rain is steady, the skies are grey, and the temps will only be in the low to mid 40's! @indingrl ~ I hope you get a spring in your step this week and that you are blessed. @YoungAtHeart ~ I have happy thoughts of what your woodland garden and your fairy community are like-- wish I lived close enough to visit those enchanted areas! Enjoy your time outside today and glad you are planning your worktime around the expected intense heat in your area! @Cousin-Itt ~ So happy for your stretch of good weather as well!! My thoughts are with you and the family~ ❤️ 

YoungAtHeart

Got 3 1/2 hours in the woodland garden today.  The weeds had a good Spring!  I decided to edge, use pre-emergent weed killer and mulch in one area that always is inundated with them, hoping it will help.

Fixed a good dinner, too - and since I had worked up an appetite, I enjoyed it a lot!

More good weather (although warmer) tomorrow - so I will get after it early, probably more work in the woods.

Hope everybody had a great day!

😁

Cousin-Itt

Good morning, everyone

A warm sunny day is on tap here.  I don't know exactly what I'll be doing as I'm only on my first cup of coffee but whatever I do, I will definitely be moving outside.

Enjoy the everyone.

@Cousin-Itt 

We are forecast to be in the low 90's!  I will be doing the outside work EARLY!  It's not hanging around, but it's nice not to be cold!!!!  I SO hate cold temps.

😁

RainbowHeart

Good morning and happy Monday moving friends. 5.2 miles yesterday! My legs are back 😁 Today is a drippy day so I'm cleaning my house. Yesterday I passed by Grand Central bakery and couldn't resist a couple of loaves of Ezekiel bread. I've never tried it but nothing they make is bad so I'm excited to try it. It's the heaviest loaf of bread I've ever carried, lol 

I got my hair cut yesterday also. Shorter than it's ever been, really a buzz cut. I absolutely love it. Here's a pic:

1000002640.jpg

 I've got a tiny little bald spot in front but you should have seen the pile of hair around the barber chair. I'm always surprised by that. Now I'm set for summer 🌞 

I hope everybody is having a good day, smoke free 🆓