cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,150 Replies
SuzyQ411

@biscuit9 ~ Sounds like a lovely and serene setting! Look forward to future pictures~ BTW I still have not taken the time to figure out how to take pictures on my new cell~ Sorry about your hubby's tooth-- rats! (Dull moments are the essence of daily life and yet they accumulate to create treasured memories ❤️ )

indingrl

79b641d55baf6bd1be15c728562a823b.jpg

 up at 530am and prayed

7 minute wake up exercise and Super challenge with Leslie Sansone on utube

I am grateful to be alive and moving 

SuzyQ411

@Maki ~ Great updates on your workouts and prayers for outcome of your nephew's recent MRI. HUGS!

YoungAtHeart

My Get Up and Go got up and went today, it seems.  I did get out and edge one flower bed, distributing the extra soil into holes/shallow spots in the lawn, and took  removed old mulch to the woods.  Took me almost two hours, so guess that's enough moving for this damp, overcast day.  I need to buy bags of mulch - so that's next on my list.

At least I did SOMETHING!

😏

SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart ~ Good job,kiddo. Two hours of great exercise out in the fresh air!

Maki

I think you did awesome @YoungAtHeart . 
I had to do a rest day today . 
5 p.m. I have finally done something . Shined the stainless Steele appliances , did dishes .. must wash floors now I’m feeling a bit more  up to it , then think I’ll call that a day . Tomorrow should be better .  I feel so much here to do .. and everything just doesn’t get done and I have to start again … oh well can’t take that with me either lol that’s a blessing hehe . It will get cleaned , sorted etc eventually lol . K off to get these floors done ! It’s not that hard of a job . 
Rest well everyone . 

Giulia

Overdid it yesterday.  Was hurtin' a lot today.  But weeding was SO MUCH FUN!  I keep forgetting I'm not 30 any more.  Went to PT and he asked me what my pain level was.  I said 7.  He said, "That's pretty prevere."  So I moved it down to a six.  Had me do all the exercises and then put me on the rack for 20 min, so I moved, albeit not terriby happily.  Probably an Advil tonight.  If the Margarita doesn't work!  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Stay tough everyone.

SuzyQ411

@Giulia ~ Hope you will take a day off tomorrow and let your body rest for a bit~ @Maki : I feel the same about things here~ it just never ends, lol.

Maki

Yup never ends , sometimes I wonder if it ever began lol 
I know eh lol .. 

Maki

Margarita sounds like a good pain killer to me @Giulia pour me one too lol . Won’t need the Advil for me , one drink I’ll be out like a light haha Think we all did ourselves in . That number system for pain is so far off lol … never was a good judge of pain cause I can take a lot .. woohooo got my floor washed .. and now I’m looking at the dust on the coffee table  should I attack that too tonight , I think so ..