cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,390 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

My poor flowers got hit with that hail storm hence the split leaves and so many blossoms gone @biscuit9 .  I have several of these on the shady side of my place all at different levels . I didn’t go all out this year just wanted some color so kept them simple . We don’t get squirrels here like you folks get , we rarely see them here . Those pears are the same my dad planted , we were just talking about .. what a joy when I saw them . He has been gone 27 years now . 
I used to love washing the vehicles and vacuuming them , something was relaxing about it for me .You we’re moving . 

lol cute pic , this pup  is all of 10 pounds , she gained a couple lol . She would fight off a teddy , and a bear .It is why she goes camping , to serve and protect lol .  She is the one that scared my intruder away .. good doggie 🙂 

Shes giving me the evil eye , like you are on the net ! Where’s my dinner ! 

Sootie

@Cousin-Itt  Glad you are safely home.....sorry you were sick...hope you are feeling better. We went to Canada many, many years ago on our honeymoon. I had never been anywhere that required questions at a border.......I was so terrified but it was pretty perfunctory. My husband was laughing at me the entire time. Imagine...................... my grandfather came all the way from Italy through Ellis Island alone at 16 but I was afraid of the Canadian border. My other grandparents fled from Poland in the 1930's.....I would make a lousy immigrant.

Cousin-Itt

@Sootie   This was the first time we have ever been stopped leaving Canada.  Entering Canada you get the 5 basic questions.  Where are you going?  What will you be doing?  How long will you be staying? Do you have anything to claim?  Do you have weapons or firearms.  

Usually getting back inti the US 

Giulia

Just some vacuuming and laundry today and turning the king-size mattress 180 degrees.  

YoungAtHeart

@Giulia 

You turned a king size mattress?????  You are WOMAN! 😁

YoungAtHeart

Wash out early, then a two mile walk.  Didn't hurt as much as yesterday.  Hopefully if I keep at it, I can get back to the place where it only hurts sometimes!!!

May do some weeding later in the morning.  

I will try to keep moving!~

biscuit9

She turned it 180 degrees, though  🤔.  What that mean?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

@biscuit9 

She turned it around half way.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

No two miles  for me today , if I do two days in a row I’m learning to rest the third . So there will only be short ones today not worth mentioning lol . The good news is it’s suppose to rain , the bad news is they said that yesterday and it did not .

Have a good day regulars .,

Wozlik

Rain here today with lovely rumbling thunder.  Did some stretches for my back. Hope to finish the quilt top I’ve been working on so I can start the next one.  When the rain stops I hope to at least walk a bit outside.  Looking for the energy fairy ♥️🚭.