cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John10forteen

Healthy Habits

10 Strange Things You Get Addicted to After Starting a Healthy Lifestyle

File this one under obvious: A new study published in the journal PLOS One found that highly-processed foods including pizza and ice cream are associated with "addictive-like" eating behaviors. And in other not-so-shocking (and yet still disappointing) news, cucumbers, carrots, and apples were among the foods that ranked as least addictive, according to the study.

But we’re here to remind you that once you embark on a healthier lifestyle, your cravings will start to get healthier, too. (No really—it’s true!) We’ve rounded up some of the things you can become addicted to when you start eating right and exercising regularly. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
selmccal

Hi there! Great group! I was wondering if anybody has suggestions on how to handle coffee without smoking? Is it possible or should I remove coffee altogether? My biggest fear is that I will try to quit 2 highly addictive things at once and will fail at both. This has happened before. I have a job in advertising so I pull alot of allnighters but do not want this to be the reason I am smoking. My quit date is April 27th. If I can get some advice before then, I would love to start sooner rather than later so I am prepared when the date arrives! Thank you so much! 

0 Kudos