Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
marie23

Hi All, It seems we are fighting the good fight to get fit. Well we need to remind ourselves that we quit smoking it was hard at first but like anything it get easier with time and practice. I have started walking regular and working out with some at home DVD"s and I am finding that I really enjoy it.I just have to stick with it until it becomes a habit. If I am working my body hard I find it makes me more careful with my food choices. I also found a free website sparkpeople This site helped me so much A lot of great info support and fitness and weight programs so I am trying to give this what I gave my quit. Maybe pretty soon I can be a quitter and a looser. Funny how our priorities change
0 Kudos
lois2

Sounds good Bonnie, i eat sweets all the time another addictions i do hate that it is all ways something, good luck to you Bonnie,i am sick of my way of eating i need HELP
0 Kudos

Just wanted to let everyone know that I relapsed with one puff, got sick, and am back...Don't think I will do that again.....My new date is set for tomorrow, since this just happened, Thanks for your support and on my way with hell week again.
0 Kudos
katheen

Hi, everyone I'm Kathleen and I have a problem with my weight right now I'm tipping the scale at 200 + lbs. and I know that is way tomuch weight for a 5 4" and I'm slowley killing myself. I'm quitting on the 17th of this month and boy am I scared about the weight.
0 Kudos
hollybug

The scariest thing about me quitting smoking is that I am scared that I will compensate the craving for a cig for food. I am 5 ft 2in. and weigh inbetween 140-150lbs. I go back and forth. I was 90lbs. before I got prego and can't seem to lose weight like I use to. I do not want to go no higher than 150, and I sure as hell don't want to go back to 90lbs either, I looked sick ,but also I was 15 yrs old then too. I just wish that I could find a daily exercise plan to stick to so that quitting does not become such a scary thing
0 Kudos
katheen

Trying to quit smoking is a hard thing to do but I thank that losing weight is even harder especially whenever you get older it's almost imposible. I have been trying to lose for the last four years and so far all I do is keep gainning weight so I decided to quit smoking anyhow even though I'm unable to lose the weight right now.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
barberella

Hi All,
  I share the same concerns as you all. Probably my biggest fear in trying to quit smoking. I had a physical today and so far all looks good. After a long discussion with my doctor I decided to take Chantix. I start it tomorrow and that means that by next Saturday I will begin my smoke free journey. Due to my fears I went out and got some new gym clothes and created a work out schedule for myself. I'm hoping this will help me not only stay healthy and lose 10lbs but not gain any additional weight. I figured this is the time to make a complete life style change.
0 Kudos
Sandra3

Just checking here to see if anyone has any great Don't Smoke AND lose weight tips for me?? Anyone?
0 Kudos
katheen

Carrots,celery and fresh vegs. but no sweets will help walking also willl help you out weather permitting of course.

LOL Kathleen
0 Kudos