cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercising and Health

I am walking every day as long as there is no rain. 30 minutes a day. I probably wasted that much time smoking in the past. Yesterday I rewarded myself with a Wii and a Wii fit so now I can do a work out at home. Especially when I can't get out and walk, winter is coming. Although I will enjoy the walks in the cool weather. Once I get a new job, it may be too dark by the time I get home.
  208 smoke free days!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1,337 Replies
angeleyes

0 Kudos
spunkie

WOW angeleyes you look great what is your diet plan ... and now you are quiting smoking wonderful I am taking CHantix and it is great it is making my quit so easy I am on day 38 and I just do not think about smoking.
0 Kudos
Carenda

What is wrong with me? Am I protecting my quit so much that I cannot concentrate on exercising? Wouldn't it be great if exercising becomes my new adiction
0 Kudos
Carenda

Today, I did 30 minutes on my Tony Little Gazelle.
0 Kudos
lindamc

good for you carenda, and exercising is an easy and great addiction. For addicts. I am one myself and have attached to the gym. Love it!!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi girls wish I would get addicted to my treadmill I just look at it can't get going oh well maybe I will try again today I have gained 9lbs since my quit 64 days ago. 😞
0 Kudos
lindamc

And a good one to u too.

Super Cat
Comments from pYzam.com

0 Kudos
Carenda

I haven't had a chance to exercise today. Spunkie, get on the treadmill with a mind set of being on there 5-10 minutes. Turn the TV on and before you know it, you will have been on there for 30 minutes.
0 Kudos
lindamc

Treadmill here i come, i try to always get on one real close to a tv then I can just walk and not think. It does help.
0 Kudos
Carenda

Spunkie, I must be tired. I thought you blog stated that you had gained 94 lbs
  since your quit 64 days ago. I really got scared thinking that is what a quit can do. For some reason I had to go back and re-read. LOL I still though it was 94 lbs. after the second reading. By the third time, I realized that it is only 9 lbs. Whew! LOL
0 Kudos