cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercising and Health

I am walking every day as long as there is no rain. 30 minutes a day. I probably wasted that much time smoking in the past. Yesterday I rewarded myself with a Wii and a Wii fit so now I can do a work out at home. Especially when I can't get out and walk, winter is coming. Although I will enjoy the walks in the cool weather. Once I get a new job, it may be too dark by the time I get home.
  208 smoke free days!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1,337 Replies
grant4

I'm doing a lot of working out and I feel great! 14 days smoke free!
Carenda

Marie and anyone reading this.......Carenda now needs motivation to exercise. I have gotten very lazy. At my doctor's appt. he said, "exercise will come, I just want you to remain smoke free. Smoke-free I am!!
0 Kudos
marie23

Happy Smoke-free day to all. So happy to see we are moving forward in our quitand adding some exercise into our lives. Theresa I have went back to walking now that the weather is cooler. I love it. Grant I am doing workouts at home with my DVD's I am very out of shape but moving forward and feeling better everyday Bethany good for you working in your workouts feels good doesn't it Carenda Bless your heart for always working at keeping us motivated.
0 Kudos
spunkie

So glad you guys are doing so good this site is such a help .. Lets all stay smoke free ... Grant 2 weeks is awesome and Theresa you know 208 days is wild if you would like a party at QPC when you get to 210 day which is your 7 months please let me know I would love to post it for you.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT.. JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
angeleyes

So whats going on here ? I no I havent been around and I am sorry about that ! But I am back now ! So lets get up off our butts and get moving around ! Quitting Smoking and getting Healthy is our goal RIGHT !
Diana20

Help!!! I cannot stop eating. Stop the maddness.... Ihad workout dreams (nightmares)last night..... Oh man. I am steadily gaining weight. What to do?
0 Kudos
vickie5

Ok ladies check in day-are we still not smoking--better be--did we lose a pound or two--maybe--today is the day we chose to check in with each other.. and let everyone know how we are doing. I don't think I lost but from 3 weeks of working out 5 mornings a week my clothes fit a little better, not great, now I am writing down everything I put in my mouth--someone said that helps if you see it on paper. Tommorrow is my 150 day anniversary of quitting smoking and I want to start losing weight soon..so working on that also.
0 Kudos
vickie5

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA THAT IS GREAT.....I REALLY HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.... BUT GOOD FOR YOU..... I WILL WEIGH TOMMORROW MORNING.. I weigh in at Go Figure Hooray keep it up Vic
0 Kudos
vickie5

Ok I weighed in this morning at the gym and the scale said I gained 5 pounds, what the hell, today is my day to celebrate 150 days smoke free and I almost shit when I saw the scale, what I am doing wrong guys.
  My schedule:; going to gym 5 mornings a week (Curves) working out for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.. walking at least once a day for 20 minutes.. drinking lots of water maybe not enough going to up that, not eating sweets which I love, eating a good breakfast,, what is it.. I am so bummed today--but will not smoke it will not make me lose weight. Someone in my office said muscle is heavy maybe I have gained some muscle---but today my clothes feel tight yesterday they didn't I think I am going crazy. Help guys need suggestions. vic
0 Kudos