cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about special events for community members to come together, learn, and socialize

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

EX Café 2024 Schedule: A Social Space for Your Quit Journey

EX Café 2024 Schedule.png

Hello EX Community and Knights of N.O.P.E! Quitting tobacco is a challenge, but it's easier with friends. Our EX Café isn't just a support call, it's a social gathering where you can connect and relax with others on the same journey.

EX Café Highlights:

The EX Café is our monthly Zoom meetup focused on camaraderie and shared experiences. While expert facilitators from the Mayo Clinic's Nicotine Dependence Center are available for advice, the spotlight is on you and your peers to chat, share stories, and support each other.

Session Times & How to Join:

We meet on the third Wednesday of each month in two sessions:

Choose a session, register with your community email, and join us for a great time. Once you've added the event to your calendar, you'll have the entire series with reminders for the entire year.

Why Join the EX Café?

It's a place to unwind, laugh, and find friends who get what you're going through. Share your journey, listen to others, and maybe pick up some tips along the way.

Questions about signing up or Zoom? Ask below. Here's a quick tutorial:

If you've been to an EX Café, we'd love to hear about it in the comments!

*Note: Details may change. Always check the latest information. We'll do our best to get the word out in advance of each session via popups and forum reminders. If you're having trouble logging in or need the Zoom link, please message us at @CommunityAdmin 

EX Community Admin Team
26 Replies
chakea160

8 am for me

0 Kudos
bjand3js

Thank you the encouragement 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Sunrise cafe is open for business! 🌞

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The sunrise cafe is open for business! 🌞

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
garciafm

I'm excited to do a some sessions.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garciafm  If you happened to be looking for the noon EX Café today, there was a mixup and we didn't get to launch it on time. If you had wanted to attend one of these events and would still like to before next month, let me know here or via private message and I'll be happy to open up an impromptu Zoom chat for you and any others.

Todd

The EX Community Team

EX Community Admin Team
SuzyQ411

Thanks for the update Todd @CommunityAdmin ~ I will sign up for next month's gathering! 😊

0 Kudos