cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahP

EX Weekend in Orlando, February 2014

Here's the hotel we're considering, please check it out and let me know if you have any feedback! 

http://www.internationalpalmsorlando.com/default-en.html

Their prices in February depend on the room package you choose; range appears to be $59 to $99. Free internet, airport shuttle service, a gorgeous pool area! 

I want to talk to them about that weekend, make sure there are no conventions or anything going on that might spoil our fun. We'll let everyone know when/if this hotel becomes our "official" hotel! 

Sarah

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies
smorgy8513

Thanks Sarah.   Got the list!      Getting close!    See the count down clock?      Here's the thing:    for all of you living in FL.......I appreciate it will be warmer than it is here in MN (-15 this morning), but can you warm it up a bit more than 60's for that weekend?    Just sayin'.  I'm not complaining.....I'll take it but would like to sit by pool and get sun!

Sharon

0 Kudos
pir8fan

It is supposed to be low eighties for Friday! Mid sixties for Sat. and Sunday! But don't bet on any of that! We tell people in Florida "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!"!

0 Kudos

I decided to update my profile pic just in case something changes and I do get to come. I can't make any promises about wearing the bathing suit though.  

Marilyn

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Here's another idea for something to do;    Everglades Park, airboat ride.   45 minutes long.  Price is $58.80.      Place they leave from is 9.4 miles from hotel.     What do people think of this?

Sharon

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Forgot to add link.....I'm doing this alot lately!

0 Kudos
Michwoman

ONE WEEK TO DEPARTURE TO ORLANDO!!!! ORLANDO OR BUST PEOPLE!!!

0 Kudos

I am so happy right now I could bust! I made my reservations a few minutes ago, only for Saturday but that's better than not getting to come! My husband will be coming with me. Check in is at 4pm but I plan on getting there earlier. I can't wait to meet everyone.

0 Kudos

8 more days till we start searching for that lost shaker of salt

Salt margaritas, not sidewalks!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

LOOK OUT ORLANDO........HERE WE COME!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Rick_M

Ok Exer's here we go EX2.......Party

0 Kudos