cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahP

EX Weekend in Orlando, February 2014

Here's the hotel we're considering, please check it out and let me know if you have any feedback! 

http://www.internationalpalmsorlando.com/default-en.html

Their prices in February depend on the room package you choose; range appears to be $59 to $99. Free internet, airport shuttle service, a gorgeous pool area! 

I want to talk to them about that weekend, make sure there are no conventions or anything going on that might spoil our fun. We'll let everyone know when/if this hotel becomes our "official" hotel! 

Sarah

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies
Michwoman

Hey gardengirl - we are all "wingin'" it - print out the list of cell phones and call somebody - Sarah would be a good one!!! We will find each other!!!  (We're the ones who DON'T smell like smoke)

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Citywalk is part of Universal! So yes! The shuttle takes you there! You have to go to Citywaky to get to Universal

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

OK, who else is up for the zipline at Gatorland Sat about noon or so?????   They have different levels.    You could also wrestle a gator?      

Sharon

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Mears Shuttle is located by baggage claim at the Orlando airport and they shuttle to hotel.    It is $30 or $34 round trip to hotel.    Cheaper (I think) than taxi?   This is one that hotel recommended to me.

0 Kudos
SarahP

I will send EVERYONE an updated contact list soon. We have a few new members, and at least one other who is still trying to work out their plans. Please be patient. 

0 Kudos
SarahP

Sorry, that sounded snotty. What I'm trying to say is, don't worry. I'm on top of it, and will send it to everyone as soon as I know about the last couple of "maybe" attendees. 

0 Kudos

As much as I would love to meet everyone, it doesn't look like it's going to happen this year 😞 I hope the rest of you have a good ime. 

0 Kudos
SarahP

So sorry to hear that Marilyn!  We'll look forward to meeting you next time! 

0 Kudos
SarahP

I sent the 15 confirmed attendees an email from my Yahoo account a little while ago, with the latest contact list and other information. Please let me know if you did not receive it -- I know at least one of you did not, it looks like it went to "spam" for some reason. If anyone else didn't get it, let me know! 

0 Kudos

Sarah, I got my list. Thanks for all your effort on this! It will be so fun; can't wait.

0 Kudos