cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahP

EX Weekend in Orlando, February 2014

Here's the hotel we're considering, please check it out and let me know if you have any feedback! 

http://www.internationalpalmsorlando.com/default-en.html

Their prices in February depend on the room package you choose; range appears to be $59 to $99. Free internet, airport shuttle service, a gorgeous pool area! 

I want to talk to them about that weekend, make sure there are no conventions or anything going on that might spoil our fun. We'll let everyone know when/if this hotel becomes our "official" hotel! 

Sarah

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies
jeanne-8-4-13

I don't work, so there's no problem with that. If it does't cost too much, I'm in. Otherwise I hope all of you have a great time. I sure would love to put faces to the user name

0 Kudos

I hope you all have a "Magical" time.  I wish I could join you, but will be studying for my registry exam.  Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.  

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Is this the hotel we are going to use for sure?      Would like to see about how much room would be.....also, looked into flights through Spirit.     If I book that now will I get a better deal than waiting, do you think?

Sharon

0 Kudos
SarahP

Sharon -- that's not the "official" hotel yet. I have an email out to them asking about that weekend, making sure things will be normal (i.e. that the pool isn't closed for maintenance or anything like that), and also asking about any discounts we might qualify for. If I get a positive response then we'll declare this to be THE hotel (hopefully very soon). 

I hope it is, it looks beautiful!  And the alligator area looks really cool too! 

0 Kudos
mskim2016

How fun! I would love to join you all!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled....

0 Kudos
Rick_M

Resort looks real nice girls.

0 Kudos
SarahP

The hotel is official -- see Discussion topic above! 

0 Kudos
lisa11209

Booked my ticket, arriving late Friday departing Sunday at 4:00 pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

0 Kudos
SarahP

Okay everyone, go ahead and book your rooms!  (see Discussion Topic "The Hotel" above which includes a link to their website). 

We are NOT going to have a group rate or contract with them, they wanted us to commit too much and we weren't willing to risk it. But the rates on their website are pretty good right now, so if you're ready to book, go ahead! 

Cindy and I both made our reservations today. I'm planning to arrive as early as I can on Friday, and leave on Sunday afternoon. I haven't booked my flight yet, I need to wait and see whether my husband can get off work and come along for the fun! 

The countdown is on!  77 days! 

0 Kudos
Michwoman

LOL No Marlboro parties LOL

0 Kudos