cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahP

EX Weekend in Orlando, February 2014

Here's the hotel we're considering, please check it out and let me know if you have any feedback! 

http://www.internationalpalmsorlando.com/default-en.html

Their prices in February depend on the room package you choose; range appears to be $59 to $99. Free internet, airport shuttle service, a gorgeous pool area! 

I want to talk to them about that weekend, make sure there are no conventions or anything going on that might spoil our fun. We'll let everyone know when/if this hotel becomes our "official" hotel! 

Sarah

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies
joyeuxencore

Sure hope I can make it! I DO have Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th off...Hopefully I can at least take off Sunday & get there to see everyone! xo

I live in West Palm! xo

0 Kudos
misty_dawn

🙂  Thanks for all the work you're putting into the setup for this!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

I'm excited and really hope I can do this!    Thanks for doing leg work.....

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hope you can make it Teddy!  I'm sure there are a few of us who will stay til Monday to see your smiling face!  

0 Kudos
Dakota_Posse

I'm all in.....if my boss approves the time off!   I'll plan on flying in Thursday late or early Friday and leaving Monday.

Let the good times roll:)!!!!!!!!

Cindy

0 Kudos

Will be there if at all possible.

0 Kudos
Michwoman

Sounds good to me!!  Is going to Disney in the plans too?

0 Kudos
SarahP

We're not planning to go to any of the parks as an official activity. We only have 2-ish days and want to keep expenses down. Individuals can do whatever they want of course (and stay longer than the weekend of course)! We're just not going to mandate anything. 

We're looking around for a group activity for Saturday, maybe dinner, we're not sure yet. Other than that, if it's anything like the Vegas group last year, people will sort themselves out and do different things. Some might go to a park, some might go shopping, some might chill by the pool. 

0 Kudos
froguelady

I am going to try my best to be there.

0 Kudos