cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

EX Weekend in Nashville, April 2015

Whenever - I plan to be there.  (Unless it's May 11th). 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
43 Replies
SarahP

Hey everyone!  It's time to start getting an official head count, so we can look at our dinner options for Saturday night!  If you are planning to attend our Nashville weekend, please message me with your contact info (such as cell phone and email), which hotel you are using, how many guests will be with you, and whether you plan to join the group for dinner on Saturday night. 

Thanks!  The countdown is ON! 

0 Kudos
djmurray

I don't know if I can swing it but I just found out about this and would LOVE to meet you all!  I'm going to check into it.  Froguelady, is there still space left in your room?  I imagine you've probably filled it since you posted that three weeks ago, but it can't hurt to ask!

0 Kudos
SarahP

woo hoo, I've got my flights booked!  They kind of stink actually, I'll be leaving at the crack of dawn on Sunday, but I will be able to enjoy Friday night and all day Saturday with everyone! 

Don't forget to message me once you know for sure whether you are attending, and whether you (and any guests) will be at the group dinner on Saturday. I've narrowed the restaurant choices to a few in the area of 2nd and Broadway.

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Just booked my airline tickets!

For any of you still waiting to book your flights, please check out Southwest Airlines. Nashville is one of their hub airports, so it's quite likely you can find a cheap flight from several locations across the nation, many of them non-stop. It's worth a look-see.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am officially booked at Fiddler's. Now need to get flight taken care of.

0 Kudos
pir8fan

I will arrive at 11:15 AM on Friday 04/24/15! And I will not be the only EXer on that plane!! I can't wait to see everyone!!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I am also arriving at 11:15 am in Nashville. I wonder who Tommy could be talking about ? 🙂

0 Kudos
newlife5

i am too scared ... i never left calif before and dont know how to set up arrangements but i want you to know that my heart is with you... please make sure you post alot of pictures...

0 Kudos
Rick_M

We will be arriving Nashville Thursday at 11:15 AM and staying at the Hyatt till Tuesday. Tommy I will tell the pilot to keep the plane warmed up for you and Shawn. My wife Sue daughter Kym and her hubby Mike will also be joining me. Have party will travel. Anyone arriving Thurs. let me know. We will get together with ya in the evening.  My group have been to both previous EX weekends and we had a blast. Don't miss out folks, still time to go.`

0 Kudos
SarahP

Woo hoo, getting excited!  I'll post another reminder blog in the Community today. If you know anyone who is still thinking about whether to attend, talk to them!  

Any of you who are still on the fence, talk to one of us!  Or go to the Vegas and Orlando groups and read the blogs! (links above, under the map) That will give you the best idea what these trips are like, and what to expect from this great EX family! 

Sarah

0 Kudos